❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mans Nainngolan played at his finest today too. Really impressed with his performance.

Lukaku is a richman's Jozy 
ohwell.gif

Yea Lukaku can be a a beast in the league but his for for country leaves a lot to be desired still.

In transfer news

@_ChrisBascombe: LFC’s £30m bid for Sadio Mane has been accepted by Southampton. Mane will have medical on Monday.

'Pool is quietly gonna have a pretty nice looking attack next year...

Last edited:
Mane is a beast, I would have loved to have him at Chelsea. Gonna be interesting to see where he plays, he and Coutinho play in the same positions

Mane is a beast, I would have loved to have him at Chelsea. Gonna be interesting to see where he plays, he and Coutinho play in the same positions
i don't ever recall coutinho playing on the right.. am I wrong? should be

Firm
Mane Strurridge Courinho
that counter attack is gonna be crazy

Last edited:
Heard Pelle didn't start the last four games of the season, could be wrong as well.

Fellas... If there is legit interest in making an NT jersey, I've got a guy who can help us get these shirts on a discount and printed with a badge and sponsor.
Would y'all prefer this:
View media item 2082192(this one has my vote lol)
Or this one?
View media item 2082193
If someone wants to make a render of the NT logo as the badge and the sponsor (pretty sure we could do Supreme if we really wanted) I can get it over to get approved. We can get the jersey, printing, and shipped for ~$50/jersey, probably could even throw on your NT name on a sleeve or on the back if you really wanted. Let me know, I'll run it by Meth and make sure he's cool with it but I think it'd be awesome

Last edited:
Sadio will be an 11 and Coutihno will be a number 10.
I swore Mane played on the right a lot of times or as a false 9 last year. Either way I'm sure Klopp will get it figured out. How is Firmino, Sturridge, Benteke and possibly Origi gonna work out? Sounds like a big headache to deal with :lol:

Portland so dysfunctional at defending :smh:

Last edited:
Sadio will be an 11 and Coutihno will be a number 10.
I swore Mane played on the right a lot of times or as a false 9 last year. Either way I'm sure Klopp will get it figured out. How is Firmino, Sturridge, Benteke and possibly Origi gonna work out? Sounds like a big headache to deal with :lol:

Portland so dysfunctional at defending :smh:
Taylor the definition of ****. The refs are absolutely ******* us, no lube. MLS refs :smh:

Grajeda is the only ref I know by name and face, and he's NEVER had a good game as ref, no matter who it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom