❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swore Mane played on the right a lot of times or as a false 9 last year. Either way I'm sure Klopp will get it figured out. How is Firmino, Sturridge, Benteke and possibly Origi gonna work out? Sounds like a big headache to deal with :lol

Portland so dysfunctional at defending :{
Mane can play on any side as well as a striker. I think long term we will be playing with a lone striker. Sturridge and Origi will be in the rotation. Benteke will probably be sold during this window or the next. I didn't even take into consideration Ings , Markovic etc.

i am down for the kits as well.. can we look at a different templates tho? if not the 1st gets my vote

also i call dibs on the number 3 shirt

Last edited:
Melanoooo and Valeriiiii carrying this team!!!

Finally we get some calls in our favor!

Last edited:

That last call was awful. But we being Timbers fans usually never get those calls anyway so I agree. No pity at all we finally back in form :hat

Last edited:
Last edited:

That last call was awful. But we being Timbers fans usually never get those calls anyway so I agree. No pity at all we finally back in form
pimp.gif
Srsly, **** it. I've seen that call made against us for years, bout time the one ref we could count on to blow some calls, blows it for us.

This Copa final starting out lit af. Hope Alexis scores the winner on a bullet.

i am down for the kits as well.. can we look at a different templates tho? if not the 1st gets my vote

Here's a booklet with all the kit options.
http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/89609d2b#/89609d2b/1

I was figuring it'd be best to keep it simple. I don't think we'll do numbers, adds to the cost and makes it a bigger logistics hassle.

the vertical stripe one is dope but they're one of the most expensive

kit numbers would be fun but i get that it adds some difficulty to getting it done

Here's a booklet with all the kit options.
http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/89609d2b#/89609d2b/1

I was figuring it'd be best to keep it simple. I don't think we'll do numbers, adds to the cost and makes it a bigger logistics hassle.

the vertical stripe one is dope but they're one of the most expensive

kit numbers would be fun but i get that it adds some difficulty to getting it done
Silverbackhoney
Down

Down for an NT shirt, can remember me and @eiddyfouw talking about this a long time ago.

Not bothered if we get numbers but I want 16 if we do.

Man I know the fans are supposed to give the ball back if it goes into the stands but I would've kept that one that ball is to nice
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom