❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm howling at this struggle 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did y'all see the single England fan in the red jersey in the Iceland block???
He looks lost with the beer in his hand [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm an accountant and have a full sleeve tattoo (although I keep it covered at work). Not sure what tattoos have to do with someone's qualifications, especially in football where 75% of future managers that are playing right now will be tatted up anyway :lol:

I was considering visiting Iceland the next time I go to Europe; this match made it 100% :lol:

Last edited:
I'm an accountant and have a full sleeve tattoo (although the I keep it covered at work). Not sure what tattoos have to do with someone's qualifications, especially in football where 75% of future managers that are playing right now will be tatted up anyway
laugh.gif

I was considering visiting Iceland the next time I go to Europe; this match made it 100%
laugh.gif
It's a very beautiful country. Haven't been there myself but some of my friends have.

They've been pick-pocketing England all day.

On the side-note: Was suppose to go to the gym an hour and a half ago.

I'm an accountant and have a full sleeve tattoo (although I keep it covered at work). Not sure what tattoos have to do with someone's qualifications, especially in football where 75% of future managers that are playing right now will be tatted up anyway
laugh.gif

pics of said sleeve? 
nerd.gif

I'm an accountant and have a full sleeve tattoo (although the I keep it covered at work). Not sure what tattoos have to do with someone's qualifications, especially in football where 75% of future managers that are playing right now will be tatted up anyway
laugh.gif

I was considering visiting Iceland the next time I go to Europe; this match made it 100%
laugh.gif
It's a very beautiful country. Haven't been there myself but some of my friends have.
i heard that iceland is more green

greenland is more ice

I'm an accountant and have a full sleeve tattoo (although I keep it covered at work). Not sure what tattoos have to do with someone's qualifications, especially in football where 75% of future managers that are playing right now will be tatted up anyway :lol:

pics of said sleeve? :nerd:

i work in finance (granted, it's in silicon valley at one of the large tech companies) and i have a half sleeve. i try and keep it covered as much as possible. just because you don't know how some older people are with perceptions about that stuff. it's generally accepted here in silicon valley as no big deal, though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom