❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy wanted to sub in Rashford, but does not have the balls do it.
And Kane and Rooney can continue to "play"
Seriously...Questionable subs, shoehorning Rooney into the midfield, playing countless strikers (and one MFer in Lalana) out of position on the wing because of his obsession with a 4-3-3 its maddening 
laugh.gif

I'm an accountant and have a full sleeve tattoo (although I keep it covered at work). Not sure what tattoos have to do with someone's qualifications, especially in football where 75% of future managers that are playing right now will be tatted up anyway
laugh.gif

pics of said sleeve? 
nerd.gif
i work in finance (granted, it's in silicon valley at one of the large tech companies) and i have a half sleeve. i try and keep it covered as much as possible. just because you don't know how some older people are with perceptions about that stuff. it's generally accepted here in silicon valley as no big deal, though
i have tats on both inner biceps and right above my elbows

work in an architect office. but a reg polo shirt keeps em covered

visible when i stretch my arms under my polo. 

i work in finance (granted, it's in silicon valley at one of the large tech companies) and i have a half sleeve. i try and keep it covered as much as possible. just because you don't know how some older people are with perceptions about that stuff. it's generally accepted here in silicon valley as no big deal, though

Yeah most people I encounter in real life like it. Even my coworkers and boss wouldn't care; I keep it covered up because I deal with clients from all over the country on a daily basis, so can't risk it

England fans booing [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom