❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 hooligans attacked his house at Ugljan island and broke all the windows while he and his family were in the house. Rakitićs ran from the island with a boat half an hour later.

ehhh end of the day it isn't your money... atleast your owners are willing to invest.. could be cheap..could be arsenal.

Here I was seriously considering moving to Europe. This summer alone has turned me off. Still would like to live in England for a few years.

Here I was seriously considering moving to Europe. This summer alone has turned me off. Still would like to live in England for a few years.
its cool.. i did it for two yrs.. and lived in germany for 4.. europe is cool.. don't let the news divert you, its way less harmless then living in america

im not gonna lie.. i too think a lot of stones form had to do with martinez.. dude has the talent and i wouldn't have minded having him at united... But city haven't recruited well in CB's and they have definitely paid over the odds the last 3 attempts... if stones doesn't work out txiki got some splaining to do cuz potentially 110 mil on 3 cbs is crazy

Last edited:
I think the correct way to pronounce De Bruyne's name is Deh-Bruh-Nuh. I think he said it in an interview.

Last edited:

I think the correct way to pronounce De Bruyne's name is Deh-Bruh-Nuh. I think he said it in an interview.
yea ive heard day -broin, day-broiner but i think your pronunciation is correct
Yeah, I don't think I'll be able to pronounce it the way he does... 
laugh.gif

Mostly it's not violent/dangerous over here. A very small part of idiots ruining our image 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Mostly it's not violent/dangerous over here. A very small part of idiots ruining our image :smh:  

i was going to say....you're good in most european countries. even the ones that have had incidents, it's pretty isolated from what i understand. same as the states. i wouldn't mind living in scandinavia or italy. germany, ireland, and spain. need to visit those parts of europe.

@BVB
.@HenrikhMkh wechselt zu @ManUtd // Henrikh Mkhitaryan moves to Manchester United. Details to follow. pic.twitter.com/mFxTgZoS3J

Welp. So much for us getting him. Utd's midfield is still very questionable, but man, I'm getting very concerned.

Folks are speculating that Ibra revealed yesterday that he'd be taking up his old no.8 from his Italy days.

That and Mkhitaryan coming in don't bode well for Mata's future at OT long term...

Thought this was a pretty crazy parallel between both Manc clubs,snatching up the BDL's best playmaker back to back seasons :wow: :rofl:

View media item 2088884
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

The ship is sailing so much smoother now under Mou it seems :smokin :smokin

*just saw BVB's salty official statement :rofl:

Last edited:
Mourinho not messing about here, Moyes spent his first month as manager staring at his name on the managers door.

Last edited:
Mourinho not messing about here, Moyes spent his first month as manager staring at his name on the managers door.

That clown spent all that summer chasing Fabregas only to end up with Fro as his only signing on deadline day...

The difference is night and day :lol: :lol:

I'm really falling in love with the idea of a front 3 comprised of Tony,Ibra and Mkhitaryan backed up on the bench by Bleek,Marcus and Jesse :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom