❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*just saw BVB's salty official statement
roll.gif
Even the pictures are stabs at Mkhitaryan, one shows him kneeling on the ground looking devastated and another one watching the penalty shootout against Bayern from the sidelines, refusing to take responsibility. 
laugh.gif

I still think he is an extremely likable player with world class abilities. If Mou uses him in the right way, he'll make United a lot stronger.

When it comes to us I wasn't too concerned with Hummels and Gündogan leaving because Hummels is an overrated narcicist and the Ilkay, despite being an amazing player, was injured a lot of the time, so I'm confident we'll be able to replace them. But Mkhitaryan was so vital to our game that it will be difficult to fill the gap he leaves.

6 years ago today we signed Yaya who had a great 6 years with us in his time but...

What I find most interesting in this picture is what could have been with the dude sitting to the left of him 
frown.gif
 why did we play him at rightback so much 
mean.gif

CmWUS8TW8AAUjJc.jpg

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Gooners are gonna be furious :lol:

There's been some more Draxler links in recent days...

As one no.11 leaves,is another one about to come on? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:

Even the pictures are stabs at Mkhitaryan, one shows him kneeling on the ground looking devastated and another one watching the penalty shootout against Bayern from the sidelines, refusing to take responsibility. 
laugh.gif

I still think he is an extremely likable player with world class abilities. If Mou uses him in the right way, he'll make United a lot stronger.

When it comes to us I wasn't too concerned with Hummels and Gündogan leaving because Hummels is an overrated narcicist and the Ilkay, despite being an amazing player, was injured a lot of the time, so I'm confident we'll be able to replace them. But Mkhitaryan was so vital to our game that it will be difficult to fill the gap he leaves.
Dortmund always bounces back.  Glad we finally got Mhk.  I think at this point, you guys need to worry about Auba leaving.

:nerd: :nerd:

‏@Pschmeichel1: Peter Schmeichel Retweeted Lee Shelton
It's coming, don't worry!: @lee_shelton: @Pschmeichel1 @ManUtd I'd still be looking for an experienced defender and central midfielder with leadership qualities.

*From arguably one of Mou's main mouthpieces in the English press...

@DuncanCastles: Mourinho makes Paul Pogba his priority signing for Manchester United. #MUFC #MCFC #JUVE #FRA
https://t.co/XA5Hwx5BW9

Last edited:

Dortmund always bounces back.  Glad we finally got Mhk.  I think at this point, you guys need to worry about Auba leaving.
His contract won't end for quite a while so Zorc and Watzke can deal with any offers without too much pressure. My guess is that he stays for another year and probably leaves next summer. Maybe Mor or Dembele will be at a point where they can replace him by then, otherwise we'll probably be able to sign some other striker for whatever transfer fee Auba will leave for.

The amount of talent in our squad is tremendous and it will be thrilling to watch players like Merino, Dembele, Mor or Pulisic develop their potential. I'm really excited for next year. I never would have expected that if someone confronted me with the outlook of both Gündogan and Mkhitaryan leaving after the season a while ago.

Woody getting the matacopper ready for Micky Targaryan, what a weekend! Hope Henrkih hits the ground running, heard a Dortmund supporter say that he is extremely sensitive and that the environment created by Dortmund is the big reason he was able to put it all together last season.

Going to miss seeing Giggs around the club but this is needed if he wants to make it as a manager.

Feared by the blues, loved by the Reds, Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs. Farewell to the legend :frown:

@rolaholic In a 3-5-2 where De Scigilo backtracks smoothly on wing back allowing open space for De Rossi in the mid and Giarrcherini to push up for a slanted 4-4-2 up on the left side. [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom