❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did "EnZou" do?

International+Champions+Cup+2016+Real+Madrid+1Mg6etFBBrqx.jpg

Pogba is seemingly off to Manchester because Real aren't prepared to pay the sum that Juventus are demanding.

Florentino knows about Zidane's desire to sign Pogba but he's not willing to buy him at any price.

The club don't see that Pogba is worth what Juve is asking (€120M) but if they lower the price, he will be bought. [marca]

Been saying this the entire time folks were trying to shoehorn Real into the picture, Juve is never lowering that price...so much for that :lol:

View media item 2115212
*I see that BBC has joined in the choir of "just about a done deal"s :lol:

Last edited:
Is that really the font for the PL this year? The numbers do not look good on the City Jerseys

the field looks horrible :lol:

Last edited:
From afar, the pitch looks ok... but then you see the players trying to change direction and instead tumble over.  That's how injuries happen. 
mean.gif

Interesting test of the 3-5-2 in the first half. It had some decent moments of countering and buildup starting in the midfield but nothing to show for it and a little shaky at the back. I think it's a formation that can work for us but its dependent on what the back 3 will look like. I feel like when Stones is official or if it will even happen I would guess Kolorav is playing filler for where he would play in that role right now in this formation.

One of the biggest reason prem teams haven't done well in European competition in recent years is the oompa loompa defending... Instead of trying to defend well, prem defenders are overtly physical & often foul.

These City defenders are getting caught unawares too much & have to resort to fouling...

They haven't been able to finish but Dortmund's build-up play has been fantastic.

Nice.... Silva to Kun...

Damn Pulisic, you can't leave Kun alone to wander in the box like that...

(edit - wasn't Pulisic...)

Last edited:
EDIT: Garcia with the nice through ball in to Silva and then Aguero puts it away 
pimp.gif
 really liked the involvement Angelino had to the build up as soon as he came on too.

Last edited:
Pulisic scored through Gunn's legs, City got caught out from them taking the corner like that.

Last edited:
Pep gonna lose all of his hair now just from that poor defending on the corner.

A Chinese referee speaking English to a German and a Brazilian. Now that's dope. Thank god I speak English, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom