❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That last sequence on the shootout was just pathetic :lol:

Also, you would think Dortmund would have shot to their left more, since the city keep went to their right almost every time.

Last edited:
More.

CodKiYmWIAEtFC6.jpg

CodKjPlWEAApTdq.jpg

CodKkuxXgAA5CYK.jpg

CodKkBIWEAEXPPe.jpg

27992376873_f4b6d70b7a_o.jpg

Didn't watch second half but I like what I hear from Conte's comments about players' performances last night

View media item 2115351

article-2593714-1C78228500000578-331_634x501.jpg

*Its almost time to break the internet with a Pogboom...:nerd:

@SkyFootball: Sources: Paul Pogba's agent meeting Juventus chiefs to finalise midfielder's move to #MUFC: https://t.co/6FJ7h9HikV https://t.co/EgJDGbWONm

More gospel

Raiola has now left Juventus's headquarters as Pogba's move to MUFC is almost a done deal, only a few details remaining.Lawyers now working to prepare all the required paperwork and once this is signed, Pogba will be a new MUFC player. [Di Marzio] #MUFC

Last edited:
http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/b...e-man-united-nine-players-axed-jose-mourinho/

In addition to Basti...
Nine players frozen out by Mourinho

A total of nine players were personally spoken to by Jose Mourinho and each one of them joined the U21s in training today.

Young defenders Cameron Borthwick-Jackson and Timothy Fosu-Mensah were promoted to the first team under Louis van Gaal but have been told they aren’t in Jose Mourinho’s plans this season.

Andreas Pereira and James Wilson have been told to look for a loan move in order to gain first team experience.

Adnan Januzaj, Will Keane, Tyler Blackett and Paddy McNair were also not included in first team training today and their futures at Old Trafford remain unclear.

Eight of the nine players axed are youngsters. The Jose Mourinho factor is taking effect at Manchester United.

I was wondering why I hadn't seen some of those names in the training vids/pics from today. Tony,Morgan and Darmian were also missing so I don't know how much I buy everyone one of those players getting frozen out especially after Mou talked up and seemed impressed with Fosu/Axel and Pereira. Can't see Timbo going out on loan without a new RB being brought in. Hoping Basti stays :frown:

Nice one Adidas. Biggest hint one yet. :lol:

So that Adidas ad earlier in the week is finally starting to make sense now....

S/o to Stormzy in the ad,Bossman's probably already gotten himself acquainted with the 100m man :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
I doubt any of the youngsters would get sold,probably nothing more than loan spells. Still think Timbo's good enough to start and CBJ is the perfect backup for Shaw.

Just thought this was interesting

View media item 2115411

Love how they only highlighted Hurrikane even though Lukaku is the same age :lol:

Last edited:
Ro, you startin' to be like that one Chelsea fan from years ago that had that moving dot gif in his sig... You should apply to be head propaganda writer for United...

:tongue: :lol: Just jokes though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom