❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I just got home from work I had no idea. It's not on any of my apps either

Try ESPN3 for a replay

What makes it even more frustrating is that for the longest time we couldn't compete because we were paying off our debt and didn't have money. 2-3 years ago, Ivan Gazidis was banging on how we have money and we can compete, and all of the sudden we can't compete with the big clubs. I understand that you don't want to overspend on players but if the market is dictating prices, it's really not overspending considering that all clubs would have to pay at least that going fee. 40-50m for Lacazette is fine, 70m now that's pushing it.

Financial records are public, everyone knows about the TV deals....I guess Wenger/Arsenal don't want to feel like they are being squeezed and fleeced.
Also, I think Wenger lowkey wants to win the league with "unknown" players and young players with potential to show that he's still got it.

Our squad is paper thin. Our oldest fit CB is Chambers at 21. Gabriel has tonsillitis, he'll miss most of preseason and obviously won't be fit for a while. We have that bum Walcott leading the lines and Akpom as his back up. Between them, last season they have less than 20 goals.

I find Wenger to be more reactive than proactive in the market. You have your primary targets, secondary and etc. Along with your plan B's and C's, etc...and you handle business as early as possible. The closer we get towards the window, the harder it is to get a quality striker. Especially if you look at this window, where majority of them have moved already.

Last edited:
Drogba is dah gawd

Kinear hearing English and speaking Spanish :lol: he's too real

Recently had this conversation, in 2016 in the U.S. there's little room at the high levels of the game for coaches who are stubbornly monolingual. It's the same in Europe outside maybe the U.K.

Just copped a Dybala Juve 16/17 shirt

#ArgentineStrikeForce #PauloElFuturo :pimp:

#GraciasADiosQueSosArgentino

Last edited:
Finally adidas came through with a nice looking jersey for us.

I'm loving the details of the bavarian flag on the sleeves 
pimp.gif

2500-19816_1-fc-bayern-FC-Bayern-Trikot-Champions-League-2016-17.jpg

2500-19816-fc-bayern-FC-Bayern-Trikot-Champions-League-2016-17.jpg

Kapustka confirms he signing for us in a polish tv interview. Buzzing with that signing. Definitely one for the future

You guys have had him for just 1 season so far yet you're already resigned to losing yet another #10 soon? Well damn :lol:

???

In four/five years when Pogba moves on to a bigger and better club.

He's good for now,he's already satisfying his urge to move to a bigger club soon... :lol:

Just worry about Dybala for now,he's probably gonna want to move on to bigger and better things than dominating a 1 horse league soon enough

Last edited:
rolaholic rolaholic gon' be the Fear The Ibis of the Man United NT fanbase. The heel turn is here.

That's the name of the Chelsea fan I couldn't remember... He had that gif in his sig of the moving dot...

:lol: :tongue: Not sure about the heel turn cause Ibis was downright bi-polar in with his posts but Ro is reaching that propaganda level doe...

Damn man I get compared to Ibis for defending my club :rofl: :rofl:

Cmon man :lol:,don't let me stoop there :x

Just found it funny talking about players moving to better things when Juve have lost their top players for 2 summers in a row now.

Last edited:
Damn man I get compared to Ibis for defending my club :rofl: :rofl:

Cmon man :lol:,don't let me stoop there :x

Just found it funny talking about players moving to better things when Juve have lost their top players for 2-3 summers in a row now.

Losing players and replacing them.

It's the cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom