❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zelalem sighting 
nerd.gif
glasses.gif

The kids came on attacking and moving better than the senior squad

I like that

Akpom almost put the moves on someone

Last edited:
Do they? I'm estatic Jeff has been promoted to first team, Zelalem and Willock will either get loaned out or feature in cup matches, and Akpom looks to feature in the opening game. Good youth coming up.

Damn I just got home from work I had no idea. It's not on any of my apps either

Last edited:
Didn't think 40 was a low ball deal for Lacazette, what's a proper offer for him 60?

Yeah I would agree that 40 for Lacazettes actual services is pretty fair. However, considering he's the best player on his current team and being poached by a club KNOWN to have a plethora of money... well this is a business after all.

Not after a summer of losing 70% of your starting XI :lol:,dude isn't gonna come cheap and for good reason

Last edited:
Do they? I'm estatic Jeff has been promoted to first team, Zelalem and Willock will either get loaned out or feature in cup matches, and Akpom looks to feature in the opening game. Good youth coming up.

They looked a whole lot better than Theo. Especially on that Akpom goal and a few other opportunities leading up to attacking on goal. You could tell they are comfortable playing with each other and know the system very well. They were looking like a unit. Not a bunch of overpriced shirts who keep overthinking the attack and not completing passes.

I honestly enjoyed that 2nd half with them on vs the first half. They moved the ball so well, it was only a matter of time before they scored. And they did right at the end.

I like seeing young guys impress like that. Even if its just an exhibition.

Not after a summer of losing 70% of your starting XI :lol:,dude isn't gonna come cheap and for good reason

Nope. They'd sell to PSG first if it meant getting the money they felt they deserved.

Arsenal will be without a replacement striker as long as the cost of players keeps rising, and Arsene's grip gets tighter on the money bags :lol:

Goal scorers ain't cheap. But for some reason, Arsene see's more value in buying more midfielders.

I'm glad he doesn't run an NFL team. Arsene would buy a bunch of quarterbacks. They'd have no receivers, and an offensive line full of holes.

I don't know if it was here or twitter, but someone said watch Chelsea step in at the last minute and steal Lacazatte right from under Arsenal. It could very well happen. Wouldn't eeem be mad.

Last edited:
Think Chelsea's gonna try their best to bring back Lukaku if they strIke out on their other options

He's also a Lebron fan like Pogba :lol:

Damn did this leak or is it just a really good ps??

View media item 2116163

Last edited:
Lukaku would be fun to watch next to Costa

Would have been cool to see Morata up there though. 6'3, young and can score goals. Spanish too, so he and Diego would have excellent communication.

I feel that is a huge reason why Barca does so well. That chemistry and communication is on 100%

Whole damn starting 11 speaks fluent spanish :lol:

Having 2 goal scorers up front who can communicate like that would benefit them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom