❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Easy... easy now!

1st half was good... lots of movement... players moving around off the ball.  Shaw showed good pace.  

Hasn't that been their main problem in the first place? :lol

:lol I never really thought that was their main problem. From what I saw they were just a bunch of individuals, not working as a unit. There also seemed to be no real game plan.

I don't know if lukaku was referring to someone's terrible shot on goal or to the Belgian Coach news but that makes it more hilarious haha

Folks are speculating that that was Lukaku's reaction to Martinez getting hired :rollin

Dude probably thought he was finally done with him :lol

Yo the women went out in this kit 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 i wish this look wasn't just gonna be used for kit clashes and was the default home instead 
laugh.gif
tired.gif
 I like the default home kit this season but with white shorts its way better

GettyImages-585576204.jpg

Last edited:
Jeremy Menez got part of his ear taken off today; got his head stepped on in his Bordeaux debut.

Chelsea FC ‏@ChelseaFC 52m52 minutes ago
Here's our team to face Milan: Courtois; Aina, Terry (c), Cahill, Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Willian, Traore, Costa, Moses. #CFCTour

Go Blues!

Ya'll kits looking sharp again this year.

I wasn't feeling them at first, but Adidas didn't **** ya'll over like I thought :lol

They look good on field.

Cuadrado :hat

Please stay

He fits perfectly in Conte's system

Last edited:
Anyone know why Hazard is wearing a kit without a name and number? Lol

Eden tried to shoot the ball. The ball bounced off Milan's defender's foot (blocked) and the ball went back to hit Eden in the face

Trainers poured cold water on Eden's face to give him some fresh. Eden had to change his shirt since his shirt got wet from water bottle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom