❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's gotta be talking about Matuidi
nerd.gif
Signing both would be awesome 
smokin.gif

Probably still holding out hope that Real swoop in last second :lol

Mou had a response to Klopp and Wengers complaining about the fee

Wenger has described the world record bid as ‘completely crazy’ while Klopp said ‘the day that this is football, I'm not in a job anymore’.

Speaking before United’s Community Shield clash with Leicester at Wembley on Sunday, Mourinho told them to mind their own business saying: ‘I don’t like to speak about other clubs or players from other clubs, other managers they like to do that and speak about my club and my players.

‘I’m very pragmatic on this. The only thing that matters for me is what happens in my house not my neighbours.

‘I already heard two of my colleagues from other Premier League clubs and I have to confess I don’t like it. It’s not ethical.

‘When others do that nobody says anything I don’t speak about the others, they can do what they want.

'We made decisions. We brought four players, not 10, who are Man United level and can really improve the squad.

‘The others, it’s their problem they can do what they want.’

Last edited:
I'm actually hoping Pogba stays at Juve for rn, I like our midfield this season, could use some insurance for Casemiro.

Some FIFA 17 footage

Passing looks just as bad as 16 smh

I'm in the air on FIFA 17. The passing doesn't look too much better, but the early reviews have been good about the game. Everyones saying it plays much smoother

But PES 17 is looking monster. Graphically, its insane imo

I haven't seen any closeups of FIFA but PES's presentation is looking great.

The only thing I hate about PES are those cardboard shorts. They have no flow or natural look to them. Just big cardboard holes for their legs

Last edited:
Yea PES looks super smooth this year, passing is butter. It's just the licensing that kills pes for me

Pogba should stay with Juventus for one more year then join United, RM or Barca. Whether he likes

UEFA Champions League bonuses

Juventus have a high chance to win a title. Their depth is too much plus Allegri is a heck of a manager

RM players received 600 k euro bonus for leading RM to clinch the Champions League title

Last edited:
Yea PES looks super smooth this year, passing is butter. It's just the licensing that kills pes for me

PES having fake team names really hurts that game

Yeah licensing kills PES every year. I feel like thats the thing that holds them back the most.

The PS4 version allows you to download licensed kits and team names but it requires you to go online, download the mods and install them to the game from a USB stick. Thats too much imo.

I hate fifa but FUT brings me back every year, i wish they would just let me get that part of the game like they did with nba live lmao

I have PES 16

It's fun to play but lack of teams kill the game :{

Bayern Munich is in "The rest of the world" league

I was like BRUHHH

I have PES 16

It's fun to play but lack of teams kill the game :{

Bayern Munich is in "The rest of the world" league

I was like BRUHHH

Dortmund ain't even on the game :x

PES gotta step up their non superstar faces too.

Last edited:
Been playing PES for years. Gave up FIFA a long time ago PES >>>>>

Use option files guys. Upload all kits and team names with a simple download and upload. It takes some time to click the uploads in but if it bothers you then you probably wont' mind taking the time. People have gone as far to add every german team...but not the actual league to play through :\

For 16 i just uploaded the EPL teams that were missing and was fine with it. They really aren't missing half as many teams as they used to. The game plays so much smoother then FIFA and the dynamics of game are just better. Its hard to explain but if you play soccer and play pes its just better. The minute player movements that make all the difference. When the ball is played to you and you try to one touch pass the player lets the ball roll across his body to play it. If you need to play a long ball and a player is in the way he will hit it with the outside of his foot to curve it to the correct destination. Its the little things that make the game so good

Last edited:
[quote The only thing I hate about PES are those cardboard shorts. They have no flow or natural look to them. Just big cardboard holes for their legs[/quote]

This. The shorts are awful. Fun game though.

Last edited:
PES would need all the teams to be a real competitor for Fifa.
Last year I didn't buy FIFA for the first time, since I ever started playing video games. This years reviews are good and with the new engine, I'm going to buy it.

PES is better gameplay wise but it's hard to get past the missing teams and leagues (dam licenses smh). I'll probably get get both this year and figure out how to just add what's missing to PES like people recommend.

AND WOULD IT KILL EITHER OF THESE GAMES TO LET ME CHANGE THE KEEPERS KIT [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Heated no option files for XBox. Probably will never get it or else I'd cop PES with the quickness. Can't stand playing in Serie A and player faces look doo doo and generic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom