❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you get North and South Korea mixed up 
roll.gif

You were probably the mug who roasted me. :lol

This was way back leading up to the 2006 World Cup when Nike dropped some special edition air forces for the tourny.

If I remember right I tried to make some cringe worthy joke about testing nukes and the South Korea edition AF1. :x

Last edited:
About goddamn time :hat :hat :hat

@JamesHorncastle: It’s done. Milan sold. Not to Mr Bee. Not to Sonny Wu consortium. Not to Mendes-Fosun group, but out of nowhere to Yonghong Li.

Seems Berlusconi has got his wish + new owners will invest €350m in 3 years. €100m once takeover formally completed https://t.co/bEhRAMQThO

Hopefully this helps them get back on their feet soon enough,serie A desperately needs the Milan squads to be relevant to recapture all the lost interest and magic of Italian footy imo

In other news,La Stampa is reporting that Pogba is gonna be unveiled before the Community Shield... yet another "48 hours" type of deal :lol :rolleyes

Just glad that it looks like everything's finally been done/agreed too in terms of the paperwork

Last edited:
Lol, that may turn out to be true, but regardless of how reliable they have been regarding Juve news in the past, they have been pulling some stuff out of their *** in this saga. I'll believe it when I see it.

I went out with fam last night to a restaurant where they had the Nigeria Japan game on, but I was in a bad spot so I couldn't see the scoreboard other then when I walked it, which all I saw was that it was 2-2. Apparently we walked in right when it became level, because I was shocked as hell to find out that was the halftime score. Good Lord that must've been bad defending.

They're not the only ones reporting about him possibly flying into England this weekend,Sky,DiMarzio and a couple of other Italian outlets mentioned it yesterday but they didn't give an exact date

Juve's also scheduled to be in London this weekend anyway so it sounds like it'd be the perfect time to wrap things up and make it official.

So Leicester's owner decided to get all the players brand new I8's...:eek :eek :hat :hat

View media item 2123718
View media item 2123717
There's so many caption possibilities with this pic :lol

View media item 2123719

Last edited:
Those cars [emoji]128550[/emoji] Leicester City players gonna be pulling up to practice looking like a unit [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Sounds like pogba is finally an official done deal

ESPN FC ‏@ESPNFC 2m2 minutes ago
Jose Mourinho: "We are going to get a very good midfield player, so I am happy with the balance of my squad." #mufc

No one can park within the regular makings, because they would not be able to open the doors of their cars then. 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom