❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy gotta chill. 

Kolarov at CB again 
laugh.gif
 i'm pretty sure he's got Peps message by now that there is no way his role in the team is at LB anymore 
laugh.gif

El tri just put up 3 goals in a 15 min span at the Olympics

Anyone else watching

Caught a bit of the uswnt yesterday too

nah milking the clock and bringing in a little extra height.

Judging from the interaction between the assistant coach and Mata, I would say that he had a problem.

the problem would be mata flipping out on mou again for subbing him, rui went over there to explain it him. Zlatan was suppose to come off, but it was a corner situation. So they changed the subs.

I actually like this away on the pitch I still wish it was black and red stripes though

Da God with another trophy in yet another league. :smokin

Was busy at a "scrimmagefest" for my son's new team. They went 2-1. The 1 loss was to the 16th ranked U14 team in the country, FC USA ('03 team - ranked 2nd in MD). They kept it close at first but then they blew it open. My boy had 1 goal & 3 assists total. Got a 2 day tournament next weekend. Can't wait.

Kudos to Liverpool on killin' Barca yesterday... :smh: It was like the club was taking out it's years of frustrations on the Catalan club like Ralphie did to Scut Farkus in a Christmas Story. :lol:

View media item 2125870
Can't wait to watch the Germany vs Korea Olympic match with the kid... Got some kalbi ready for the grill & getting some white rice & kimchi on standby...

Last edited:
^ Those mercurials on Ibra look so nice. One of my favorite CWs of Nike boots...

The home United kit looks nice too.

Edit - Dang, Mata was pissed at jose for being subbed off? Apparently it happened off camera... :x

View media item 2125875

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom