❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Renato

Man I can't wait till Kompany and Otamendi are match fit again 
laugh.gif
 and the Stones deal goes through.....

Last edited:
Is Zlatan the best player of this generation with Messi and Ronaldo?

Fixed, and yes 100%

:lol: jk but yeah I don't see how you can argue against it. Dude is a pure winner and a true superstar. Sucks his greatness is slightly overshadowed by messi and ronaldo. I kinda wish his time at PSG was in the EPL instead when he was really really at the top of his game and he could've won a couple EPL titles then at this stage of his career went to PSG and won league title or 2 there. What a generation of players though. Those 3 will be talked about for a longggg time

Last edited:
Is Zlatan the third best player of this generation with Messi and Ronaldo?
If we are talking best striker of a generation sure I wouldn't argue anyone that puts him there. But if we are talking best overall players of a generation I would have Iniesta 3rd IMO.

I can't rate Iniesta above Zlatan

I just can't b.

But, I'm not taking anyone else over iniesta. Robben is a gem imo also

I'd rate Zlatan above Iniesta tbh just because of his longevity,he's been doing it since he was at Ajax a decade and a half ago.

Iniesta of course has the international success on top of club honors but Zlatan never had a golden generation to play with. Iniesta is still one of the GOAT playmaker though

Last edited:
Great bit of skill by Rck's Son. Also Koreas goal and dab celebration against Germany was dope.

After the first goal when the commentator said "and the korean player with the goal then the double dab". :smh: :smh: That stupid "dance" is infecting my people too

Feel sorry for my boy MEMPH BLEEK but ain't no way he getting time on the wings over da DAB GAWD Lingard :lol:

Yo the French really just don't play. Nasri on an IG video with drugs in the area. Members of his crew apparently

Feel sorry for my boy MEMPH BLEEK but ain't no way he getting time on the wings over da DAB GAWD Lingard :lol:

I hope he gets PT

There's something about Lingard I just don't like. I don't know if it's all the dabbing or what. But there's just something about his face

21794.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom