❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can definitely see this squad with injuries and all getting gutted something like 6-0 by the Gunners on Sunday if LVG hangs on to the job until then in all honesty :smh:

Last edited:
I can definitely see this squad with injuries and all getting gutted something like 6-0 by the Gunners on Sunday if LVG hangs on to the job until then in all honesty :smh:

EASILY.

They'll probably push for that 8-2 or better result just for old times sake.

Last edited:
I can definitely see this squad with injuries and all getting gutted something like 6-0 by the Gunners on Sunday if LVG hangs on to the job until then in all honesty
mean.gif
A conservative scoreline. 

as much as I would like to see Pulido move to the next stage, it's pretty clear this ref is bought.

all the calls are in favor of Olympiakos :x

I hope anderlecht beats refball and eliminates these clowns man:smh:

I've got a brand new authentic match version netherlands home jersey from the 14 WC and a replica stadium away jersey from the 14 WC. Can't decide on memphis or huntelaar for the authentic shirt. Already got sneijder and robben on my other home jerseys and RVP on my authentic away jersey. if memphis scores today I'll throw him on the authentic and huntelaar for the replica jersey :lol:

Wow!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom