❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love how memphis is playing so far today. being super aggressive and taking guys on constantly. he needs to play like that in the PL if given the chance

im must here for da bantz
have you seen porto's starting lineup?

Looks terrible tbh.

Corona is benched for varela and herrera is on the bench as well. Considering how he's picked up form.

2-0 dortmund
yeah, looks like they're resting some of their players. My guess is they've thrown in the towel and are focusing on their domestic league instead.

Edit
Aaand there it is :lol:
Pretty much over

Last edited:
i love how memphis is playing so far today. being super aggressive and taking guys on constantly. he needs to play like that in the PL if given the chance

Yea man,he's been the spark in the attack so far. Hopefully he'll be rewarded for his efforts soon...

A few of his possessions today have looked good, but the problem is that in the past when he's tried taking defenders on, he ended up losing the ball. 

It always looks good when he can dance and keep the ball. 
laugh.gif

LVG's transfer shortcomings have rally been exposed with all the injuries. Too many players were let go without getting viable replacements,it's even more frustrating when he had the chance in January and sat still :smh:

Yea man,he's been the spark in the attack so far. Hopefully he'll be rewarded for his efforts soon...

I know teams play different in the Prem vs Europe.

But seriously, if you can run at defenders in Europe. Why do you cramp up and do nothing in the Prem?

Machester "JUST EFF MY ISH UP" United

can't help but feel olympiakos is refaballing their way to a win. I don't think that was a pen just now :rolleyes

Last edited:
Hey friends serious questions. Is there any FIFA laws saying you CANT fire someone during a game or halftime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom