❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revons plus trash
laugh.gif

City can win if aguero plays
You say that like it was ever a doubt he was gonna play. Not much of a prediction.

PSG is like one of those schools in the NCAA tourney every year who looks good all season long and are a #1/#2 seed but you know they're gonna fall flat on their face in big games and not win it all. Like clockwork

Ronnie pulling an RVP down 2 in an elimination leg :smokin

Robin really put the boys on his back man :pimp:

The lone bright spot from Moyes' season :lol:

He'll always be that dude to me for that and his debut season :pimp:

PSG is like one of those schools in the NCAA tourney every year who looks good all season long and are a #1/#2 seed but you know they're gonna fall flat on their face in big games and not win it all. Like clockwork

Yea I had a feeling they were fools gold with all that talk of this year being different even though they only really added ADM.

Kurzawa didn't even play :lol:

PSG's gonna need a change in philosophy on the pitch brought in by a new manager to really get the UCL silverware they really seek after spending all that $.

Last edited:
Random...but..

Wenger should just leave Arsenal and go manage PSG.

Give Arsenal fans what they want and in he meantime be able to get his FIFA career mode on in his native land.

Why do people think that top French players desire to leave top sides in top leagues during their prime for PSG. You always see people here posting their fan fiction theories and ish about that but it never happens.

Yea I could only see them wanting to go back to Ligue at the end of their careers :lol:. The allure of PSG is mostly towards foreign players,doubt most of Les Bleus grew up PSG fans

Last edited:
Anyways, when Ronnie's third went in, all I could think to myself was thank you Man U :lol: I know it was inevitable he'd leave but son is priceless. Dude has been the man for goals for so long now it's insane.

Ronnie came through with the goals, defense shut out Wolfsburg. Modric also did his thing in the midfield. And thank god we didn't have Danilo in there :pimp:

Why do people think that top French players desire to leave top sides in top leagues during their prime for PSG. You always see people here posting their fan fiction theories and ish about that but it never happens.
it's part of the reason I never saw CR7 going to PSG was a possibility, its just not the same stage as playing for Real or in the PL, Ligue 1 is terrible.

No hyperbole but dude is straight up the best goalscorer I've ever seen...

Didn't even think that was possible after seeing the OG Ronaldo tearing Europe up :lol: :x

He's really been putting up video game stats/highlights for almost a decade straight now :x :x :x

Last edited:
The French ligue definitely would be wayyyyy better if their homegrown talent stayed put and didn't go to the EPL 80% of the time and La Liga and Serie A the rest of the 20%.

PSG may never be able to jump over the champions league hurdle because they don't have a competitive rival(s). If you don't play the best you can't become the best.

Keep French talent in France bruhhh

Anyways, when Ronnie's third went in, all I could think to myself was thank you Man U :lol: I know it was inevitable he'd leave but son is priceless. Dude has been the man for goals for so long now it's insane.

Ronnie came through with the goals, defense shut out Wolfsburg. Modric also did his thing in the midfield. And thank god we didn't have Danilo in there :pimp:

True,

:pimp: Ronnie

I still wouldn't say Ligue 1 is terrible.

We really at the point where anything that's not a top 3 league is considered **** huh. :rolleyes

No ones saying its **** but you cant BS either and say its competitive :lol:. I'd still say Serie A > ,though

The traditionally successful Ligue 1 sides like OM and OL need some sugar daddies.

Hopefully les Bleus can take care of business at home and inspire a new generation of french talent,Ligue 1 could be Bundesliga level if they had a lot of their top talent playing at home

Last edited:
Ligue 1 like the Eridivisie and the Portuguese liga are developmental leagues. Players use them as a stepping stone to other clubs. If PSG or Monaco isn't the one snapping up French talent, then the other clubs don't have the financial resources to compete with other clubs in better leagues ( Serie A, EPL, La Liga).

Last edited:
No ones saying its **** but you cant BS either and say its competitive :lol:. I'd still say Serie A > ,though

The traditionally successful Ligue 1 sides like OM and OL need some sugar daddies.

Hopefully les Bleus can take care of business at home and inspire a new generation of french talent,Ligue 1 could be Bundesliga level if they had a lot of their top talent playing at home

I mean someone just said it was terrible, if the French league isn't competitive then we need to ratify our definition of the word to exclusively mean England, Spain and Germany. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom