⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph is just a better shooter is such an understatement every time a player gets compared to Steph. He head and shoulders above everyone in the history of the game when it comes to shooting.

Steph is just a better shooter is such an understatement every time a player gets compared to Steph. He head and shoulders above everyone in the history of the game when it comes to shooting.
I get what you are saying and it IS true.

But I WONDER how Steve Nash, Mark Price, Chris Mullin, (Prime) Ray Allen would look if they were playing in this era where players are HIGHLY encouraged to take and make as many 3's as possible.

I get what you are saying and it IS true.

But I WONDER how Steve Nash, Mark Price, Chris Mullin, (Prime) Ray Allen would look if they were playing in this era where players are HIGHLY encouraged to take and make as many 3's as possible.
None of those guys have the mix of Steph’s wiggle and off ball movement/ stamina. That plus he can shoot it as well off the bounce or c&s its not really close.

None of those guys have the mix of Steph’s wiggle and off ball movement/ stamina. That plus he can shoot it as well off the bounce or c&s its not really close.

steph made this era. They could have got the attempts if they were innovators
You are 100% correct.

I'm not saying those dudes would have done what Steph is doing. I just would have liked to see the type of damage they would have done in this era.

Ray Allen shot 8 threes a game in 01. Dennis Scott got up 8 in 95. Reggie was getting up 5 and 6. They had some hot lines and Steph made it a hot album

Yea, those were outliers for the time period.

Not far-fetched to say those numbers would have increased had they been "alive" today.

:smh: Seattle Ray Allen. Fun team to watch.

Ray Allen would probably be similar to Dame Lillard or better today.

or maybe Klay Thompson with better handles

I mean what gets lost in this steph explosion last night is that the warriors lost

Can say all this stuff about Steph but luka took him out back and WON THE BALL GAME

Klay is more comparable to Ray Allen then Steph is. Ray would be about what Klay is today, IMO.

I mean what gets lost in this steph explosion last night is that the warriors lost

Can say all this stuff about Steph but luka took him out back and WON THE BALL GAME

It’s not lost at all. Been mentioned in here repeatedly since the game, mostly by QU!K QU!K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom