⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
All we heard about is how his gravity was going to open up looks for Oubre and Wiggins. I agree that it doesn’t matter as long as this is the roster, though. I just think we’ll likely see an injury if the plan becomes to make Steph’s usage 30%.

Steph ain't a player that can carry to the playoffs. He ain't built like that. Unless Wiggins magically lives up to his early hype Warriors ain't doing ****.

I guess Kyrie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Steph now.................................

A generational player should be able to take any team to at least 41 wins....:nerd:

Checking in.

Curry Coddlers were saying he aged out :lol:

He's been everything I wanted and expected him to be this year. Team still isn't particularly good though.

Checking in.

Better pray he keep it up cuz a couple slip ups and it's a wrap for him.

Screenshot-20210207-113100.png

And you tryna pull receipts off a loss. That ain't how it work. :lol:

Steph ain't a player that can carry to the playoffs. He ain't built like that. Unless Wiggins magically lives up to his early hype Warriors ain't doing ****.

I was just checking in with you.

I agree that the GSW's won't make the playoffs.

But your reasoning of, "Steph ain't built like that" is where I would disagree.

The team isn't that good as a whole.

All we heard about is how his gravity was going to open up looks for Oubre and Wiggins. I agree that it doesn’t matter as long as this is the roster, though. I just think we’ll likely see an injury if the plan becomes to make Steph’s usage 30%.

He currently sits at 33% for Usage. You still feel we will see an injury?

You understand it depends on what else is around him right?

Also, How many players in the HISTORY of the League, let alone TODAY could make that claim though?

Really only a handful every decade.

My point is, Curry is on fire right now. I like him, the greatest shooter ever no doubt. But he did his work already. Draymond is not prime Draymond, even when Klay is back he'll be a step slow.

Idc what available player you give him he's not beating a team with Kyrie/Harden/KD or Lebron/AD etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom