⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
EtpMAbZXUAguhO7

oladipo next. #talksoon

You just being disrespectful at this point.

Completely Unrelated/Separate question.

If he never played another "NBA Possession" does Klay Thompson make the Basketball HOF?

And WHY?

Yes.

3x Champion, 5XAll-star, All-NBA 2X, All Defense 1X, 19.5 PPG for his career, 30 point quarter, 13 3s in a game. And 1 Olympic Gold Medal and 2 FIBA World Cup Golds.

Exceeds the Richmond test pretty easily, IMO.

Last edited:
I think whenever we refer to Melo it should noted that’s it’s Melo Ball now and no longer Carmelo. The better Melo should take precedence.

How soon can Rose get traded again?

I’ve always been fuzzy on those rules. I thought there were restrictions, but then I remember Sheed Wallace playing in one game for the Hawks before he got traded again to the Pistons.

Pretty sure the deadline for Rose to be put with other players to be traded just passed, so if he gets traded again it can only be by himself.
Believe it's 60 days if he's in a package with other players. Can be traded immediately if it's just him, like you said.

lol has Magic ever won without Kareem (at worst top 2 player of all-time)?

Only if you could the 1980 title when Kareem got injured during the Finals. Magic famously filled in for him at C in the series clinching game and lead them to a win with a 40 point triple-double.

Magic’s Lakers got to the Finals once after Kareem retired and lost to the Jordan Bulls for their first chip.

To anyone who’s watched a lot of the Wiz this season - what’s up with Rui? Has he regressed from his rookie year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom