⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean what other chance did DSJ need...

he came to a tanking Knicks team that gave him all the minutes he needed. He just isnt a good player. Man will be playing in turkey or china next season

My dog Kemba ain’t looking good at all

EE36A613-4A16-4A18-A2C9-DF006A7E2529.png

You would hope Derrick Rose means less Payton & Rivers, but it looks like it’ll just mean less Quickley. Thibs is a film nut but I often wonder what he’s watching.

You would hope Derrick Rose means less Payton & Rivers, but it looks like it’ll just mean less Quickley. Thibs is a film nut but I often wonder what he’s watching.
He’s stuck in his ways when it comes to rotations/mins going to his trusted vets but the Knicks knew what they were getting with him

It’s nothing wrong with choosing the bag over winning but if you gonna do that u can’t be whining all the time like Beal lol
Melo chose the bag when he resigned with the Knicks and I don’t recall him ever complaining about them losing lol
And we gotta make sure not to let him off the hook for wanting Wall out, leading to Westbrook coming in :lol: :smh:

lol has Magic ever won without Kareem (at worst top 2 player of all-time)?
So you’re telling me despite having the 2nd greatest player of all-time as a teammate he was able to to win 3 MVPs and and 3 finals MVPs with him on the team?

and Curry can’t even win a finals MVP over KD?

This only makes magic more impressive Curry less impressive.

Thibs trying to finish the job he started on DRose knees

Last edited:
This Wizards soap opera is becoming annoying. Bad teams lose everyday b. Any competent person knew Westbrook was a downgrade over Wall. Wizards had nothing to lose by seeing what Wall would look like on his return. Plus stop drafting all these no names from Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom