⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Wizards soap opera is becoming annoying. Bad teams lose everyday b. Any competent person knew Westbrook was a downgrade over Wall. Wizards had nothing to lose by seeing what Wall would look like on his return. Plus stop drafting all these no names from Europe.
The first part wasn’t necessarily a given seeing how wall didn’t play nba ball for literally 2 years and Russ was just coming off an all nba season. I agree with the second part though. Wizards had nothing to lose to at least see what John Wall looked like. I greatly appreciate the wizards though. 😊

So you’re telling me despite having the 2nd greatest player of all-time as a teammate he was able to to win 3 MVPs and and 3 finals MVPs with him on the team?

and Curry can’t even win a finals MVP over KD?

This only makes magic more impressive Curry less impressive.

1980: magic should have never won it but did so mainly because of a single game (kareem avg 33 pts, 14 rebs, 5 blks)
1982: he won a billups/tony parker/kawhi type of fmvp
1987: he won the fmvp over a 39 year old kareem...big deal

1980: magic should have never won it but did so mainly because of a single game (kareem avg 33 pts, 14 rebs, 5 blks)
Steph been to the finals 5 times and has 0 FMVPs

Those last two all star spots for the guards in the West going to be tough

Fox been the best player on the floor against some of y’all favorite players lately

NT tried to tell me Ja was on a tier above him.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

sucks that fox plays for sac and doesn't get the shine that he should
how many kings gms are even on national tv this year?

Had to tack on draft capital to offload Dennis Smith for Derrick Rose’s corpse. :lol: :smh: Lawd have mercy.

What are you doing man? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom