⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too bad that Marvin Bagley couldn't be something somewhat similar to a John Collins type, which is what I assume they thought they'd be getting when they drafted him at 2. Kangz could really use another legitimately good piece, preferably wing or big.

All the rockets 3 point stats and records getting passed/broken. We started this 3 point shooting **** :rolleyes

Haliburton always closes games so it's not that big of a deal, but I feel like I'd rather have Bjelica starting next to Holmes instead of Bagley, and he doesn't even play.

It's too bad that Marvin Bagley couldn't be something somewhat similar to a John Collins type, which is what I assume they thought they'd be getting when they drafted him at 2. Kangz could really use another legitimately good piece, preferably wing or big.
I think Bagley could be serviceable just gotta get away from Sacramento....You were right about Halliburton being good so far, I didn’t see it pre draft

I actually like Earned It. He performed it at some awards show and his voice was cracking. Never heard another song from him

I actually like Earned It. He performed it at some awards show and his voice was cracking. Never heard another song from him

I like Blinding Lights too. But that performance was not good. Sound was terrible and the jock strap face dancers were just weird.

^^^ Isiah Thomas The Elder isn’t exactly the most objective fellow to question on the GOAT question. Especially after Last Dance.

When Julian Newman does some trickery THEY blame his dad, AAU, Instagram and rap music. Milos does some tricks and he’s a magician

YOU see it

the only tricks that Julian Newman does is this.
ethan-triggered-gif-5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom