⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, MVP MVP is MLGA but I'll admit he had some all time bad takes during LeBron's first season in LA but to be fair he wasn't the only one. There was a strong contingent of fans who didn't want us to sign LeBron in the first place (because of some imaginary Kobe versus LeBron rivalry), wanted us trade him when we're struggling and didn't want us to trade Anthony Davis because they believed in the young core.😂

It's hard to believe now but there were a lot of Laker fans who wanted to build around the young core as opposed to getting Anthony freakin' Davis.

And those people shouldn’t ever talk about the sport of basketball again.

90 percent chance they shoot with two hands too.

Steve Nash had as much skill as Kyrie, if not more.

giphy.gif

Thoughts?

He's def top 3. He and Kob and probably KD.

You guys must have a very narrow definition of what "skills" are. There's more to being skilled than ball handling and having a crazy layup package.

Jordan, LeBron, Curry, KD, Hakeem, Nash, Kareem, Garnett, Kobe, Duncan... that's just off the top of my head.

You can make a very good argument that Anthony Davis is more skilled when you consider his shooting, finishing at the basket, ball handling and defensive skills at his size.

I'm not trying to knock Kyrie either. He's one of the most skilled players in the league currently but he's nowhere near top three all-time.

Last edited:
Late to the partybut storm2006 storm2006 cop her this for V Day. Just have it Amazon Primed to her house and dont tell her ahead of time. Single moms love when you show a **** of interest in their children. **** works too, will have her overproducing, ******* gon be all swell up, lil shorty gonna be sleep/milk drunk half the time, she gon **** around and start putting your name on school forms and **** Sorry wavycrocket wavycrocket

Thoughts?

He's def top 3. He and Kob and probably KD.

is he even top 3 currently? srs. not even a shot at ky but there are hella skilled players in L.

what makes him (easily) more than:
  • dame
  • lebron
  • kd
  • steph
  • cp0
  • luka
  • kawhi
  • beal
  • cj
  • curious george

i didn't want to put bigs in since it would be a lot more difficult to compare

Kyrie is more skilled than Dame, Beal, and Mr. No Layups CJ. Come on

i think you are missing my point. Rod thinks Kyrie is the most skilled ever while MVPutin thinks he's top 3 of all-time. I don't think he's even top 3 currently & based off your few objections, you agree with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom