⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think when people say ‘skilled‘ they‘re talking about the offensive repertoire.

In that regard some say Bean was more skilled then Mike...

Kyrie is definitely up there though imo.... I’d say top 10.

Being on that list isn’t always conducive with winning though.

If ya’ll include the coach Kyrie 4th most talented in brooklyn.

He cant pass and hasn’t done anything positive as a number 1 option

20210214_091354.jpg

20210214_091355.jpg

hi-res-577db694831927450f287551816a7157_crop_north.jpg

20210214_091357.jpg

20210214_091358.jpg

Drake really ruined an all time pic :smh:

Curry with a game high minus 26.
Not alot of posting tonight i guess you cant play the magic every night.
Gave Nets their best win without a center yet he has to score 40 to beat the magicians and we gotta hear mvp talk smh. I was expecting more from them but I guess they're still a soft jump shooting team.

I think when people say ‘skilled‘ they‘re talking about the offensive repertoire.

In that regard some say Bean was more skilled then Mike...

Kyrie is definitely up there though imo.... I’d say top 10.

Being on that list isn’t always conducive with winning though.

I’m not even thinking about the “skills” issue in terms of in-game performance. More like, if there was a series of drills that tested competence in dribbling, lay-up making, footwork and shooting from multiple distances - both off the bounce and off the catch - Kyrie would do better as well or better than everyone else in most of them.

Doesn’t mean he‘s a better player. At all. Just means he’s very technically proficient at the kind of things they teach at basketball camps. That’s all I mean when I say he’s one of the most (offensively) skilled players in the league.

I don’t think Kyrie is all that technical, his game is more flashy than anything but he’s good at it.

When I think of technical I think of people with boring looking games that can’t be beat, like a TD. Fundamentals. No wasted motions, efficient.

I’m not even thinking about the “skills” issue in terms of in-game performance. More like, if there was a series of drills that tested competence in dribbling, lay-up making, footwork and shooting from multiple distances - both off the bounce and off the catch - Kyrie would do better as well or better than everyone else in most of them.

Doesn’t mean he‘s a better player. At all. Just means he’s very technically proficient at the kind of things they teach at basketball camps. That’s all I mean when I say he’s one of the most (offensively) skilled players in the league.
Honestly based of this i thought of CP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom