⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20210214_140155.jpg

Lost to an inferior team last year, playing bad this year, primed to get washed in the playoffs. I always think firings a rash but I wouldn't be surprised.

It should also be Danny Ainge if anyone gets fired.

Absolutely. Their Championship Window Has Closed And Teams In The East Have Retooled/Passed Them.

Lost to an inferior team last year, playing bad this year, primed to get washed in the playoffs. I always think firings a rash but I wouldn't be surprised.

It should also be Danny Ainge if anyone gets fired.

I don’t think Miami was inferior though. They went to the ECF with a 22 year old leading them. Hayward was hurt.

they suck this year but again guys been hurt. If I’m ainge you’re not firing me after I drafted the best player in the 2017 draft and Jaylen brown is playing close to an all NBA level

What are the odds the Celtics get a better player with the Hayward Trade Exception than the Turner, McDermott, first rounder package?

I don’t see a 2021 where Brad Stevens or Danny Ainge are getting fired. I get how the FO goofed with their max deals (WPG, Kemba and Kyrie) but they got some unforeseen raw breaks the past few seasons, have two young all-star caliber players and this is just a weird season.

They’ll get another chance.

Late to the partybut storm2006 storm2006 cop her this for V Day. Just have it Amazon Primed to her house and dont tell her ahead of time. Single moms love when you show a **** of interest in their children. **** works too, will have her overproducing, ******* gon be all swell up, lil shorty gonna be sleep/milk drunk half the time, she gon **** around and start putting your name on school forms and **** Sorry @wavycrocket
Damn i left the link out. Its a lactation supplement. 1st bm started taking it and was producing enough that we could have bagged and sold it Amazon product ASIN B01ES85AFY

celtics having a weird season. they were playing good and then the whole team got covid and then JT got it and was out for 2 weeks. Jaylen brown got hurt, smart hurt, pritchard hurt

"Skilled" is a pretty subjective term without some sort of definition.

Especially when you consider there are two ends of the floor.

What are the odds the Celtics get a better player with the Hayward Trade Exception than the Turner, McDermott, first rounder package?

Probably 50/50. I don't think that package was ever on the table though with Indiana not willing to throw that 4 year $120M deal at Hayward.

Celtics kinda looking like the old Pierce/Antoine teams right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom