⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nets dominated tonight.

This game would’ve been a little more competitive if Schroeder got to play. Wouldn’t have stopped Harris & TLC from hitting everything but it would’ve been closer :lol:

Can’t wait for Lakers/Nets in July :smile:

And if you won you would be throwing dirt on the Nets, funny style fan

Na P is one of the few objective Laker fans. He keeps it honest.

Knowing as objective he is, he’s probably nervous. He knows how serious the Nets are - even tho more than half of NT doesn’t :lol:

This. He looking spry and strong af tonight. But looking exactly how he looked vs those warriors teams. Like, expending so much energy to keep it close and even chip away only for the other team to step back on the gas and pull ahead again. Bron was bullying early, it just made no difference. Like Drummond. Bron might be drummond now. Big numbers but..meh.
Started so well but then I saw “Bron might be Drummond now” :rofl:

This game means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.

See first meeting of the 2019-20 season between Mil and LAL

But I will say this: if Drummond goes to either BKN or LAL or LAC - the top 3 teams in the league imho - it's a game changer.

Na P is one of the few objective Laker fans. He keeps it honest.

Knowing as objective he is, he’s probably nervous. He knows how serious the Nets are - even tho more than half of NT doesn’t :lol:
I wouldn't say nervous, just cautious because the Nets and Clippers can beat the Lakers. TBD on the Sixers and Jazz.

Why dudley ain't get no minutes??? Nobody remembers what he did to Ben simmons?!?! Legend

Lebron needs A.D. to play for him to look good and win games. without A.D., all that MVP talk just went down the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom