⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine with being cautious seems like a similar injury KD had during the playoffs a couple years ago.

Could give a damn what a Knicks fan besides @nickmaz96 thinks about basketball. You are the worst talent evaluator in here. Draft thread regulars know. And if you haven't noticed young core is flourishing all over the league. Bout to have a 3rd different all star and likely 6th man of the year.

Haven’t posted in the NBA “draft” thread in years fam, no idea what you’re talking about. Ouuu you’re lying now, that’s how mad you are. :lol:

I could see you’re still upset about saying Lonzo would be better than Luka and you’re still upset the Lakers traded the “young core” for AD. You’re probably even more upset the young core are about to be traded....again. :lol:

These predictions had you so upset you rannnn to takeover the NBA thread real quick. Take your criticism like a man fool. Stop crying - Just say “I F’d up” :lol:

I wouldn't say nervous, just cautious because the Nets and Clippers can beat the Lakers. TBD on the Sixers and Jazz.

Here’s my question P, when does caution turn into nervousness? It’s a good question :lol:

I disagree the Clips can beat the Lakers tho. With healthy AD I think only the Nets can beat your squad.

This legit where Bron tell AD he hope he don't have no friends on the team because he decided to trade everybody. But AD gotta be the one to tell them they gone. This how Bron operates.

Giannis couldnt turn down the super max coming from his background. I just wonder if the tax and the potential euro marketing teaming up with Luka and KP would have made him richer. That team would have been OP as well.

Giannis couldnt turn down the super max coming from his background. I just wonder if the tax and the potential euro marketing teaming up with Luka and KP would have made him richer. That team would have been OP as well.

That team would have been incredible. Luka does everything Giannis can’t do and Giannis does everything Luka can’t do. They wouldn’t even need KP, trade him.

Giannis really F’d up, it’s sad. I def thought he would have considered free agency and Dallas would have been a top option.

Nah biggest draw in the league by far.

AD aka Anti-Durable out for 4 weeks... upcoming games agsinst utah, portland, GSW, phx

4Tx.gif

unless kuz and german rondo level up it's going from biggest draw to just a scribble for the next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom