⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come in peace but why not?

2nd best PG of all time.

This is what all-yime greats should do right?
If he played better it's not like they'd win a championship. But that still doesn't mean he can't/shouldn't be playing better

EYE come in peace but who was the last all-time great or even superstar that carried a #2 on Wiggins level and G-Leaguers to the playoffs in the West in the last decade or so?

I’m not saying it didn’t happen, I’m just legit blanking. Feels like all the other top guys had an at least pretty good #2 and competent pieces around them.

EYE come in peace but who was the last all-time great or even superstar that carried a #2 on Wiggins level and G-Leaguers to the playoffs in the West in the last decade or so?

I’m not saying it didn’t happen, I’m just legit blanking. Feels like all the other top guys had an at least pretty good #2 and competent pieces around them.
1608929149136.png

Bean

I come in peace but why not?

2nd best PG of all time.

This is what all-yime greats should do right?
People have weird requirements for what a player should be able to do. It's like carrying a bad team is supposed to be a badge of honor but even the greats have blemishes. Sometimes the weight of a bad team is just too much for one man to balance out.

They do need Dray or a second playmaker. What made curry dangerous was that he was a lethal off ball threat. Now he does everything off the dribble and there’s a big part of his game that’s not being used now.

IMO but im biased

People have weird requirements for what a player should be able to do. It's like carrying a bad team is supposed to be a badge of honor but even the greats have blemishes. Sometimes the weight of a bad team is just too much for one man to balance out.
It's only a requirement if you're constantly comparing Steph to guys that have actually done that

Then how will Maple Jordan and Oubre get up 15 shots a game?
If he’s hitting threes and they throwing it inside for him he should be fine ....: those 2 players aren’t winners ..... oubre better get his together as he is a free agent

I was thinking about Bean but totally blanked on these squads. You’re right. West was loaded at the top with SAS, Dallas and Phoenix then you had those gritty Memphis squads, LAC, young Melo Nuggets, etc. That was a helluva an accomplishment :wow:

IMO but im biased

You talking 16-17? He has Adams, Vic, Kanter and some other decent pieces. Blows this GSW team out of the water IMO but I could be overvaluing the big names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom