⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry should be given a turnover giving the ball to Wiggins for that three instead of shooting it himself.

I was thinking about Bean but totally blanked on these squads. You’re right. West was loaded at the top with SAS, Dallas and Phoenix then you had those gritty Memphis squads, LAC, young Melo Nuggets, etc. That was a helluva an accomplishment :wow:

You talking 16-17? He has Adams, Vic, Kanter and some other decent pieces. Blows this GSW team out of the water IMO but I could be overvaluing the big names

Vic missed 15 games that year. Okc had no spacing the season after durant left
Screenshot_20201225-130329_Chrome.jpg

Edit: also Kobe when he carried them to the 7th seed and almost upset the suns

Wiseman is the only saving grace. I see why so many have hated Wiggins, and Oubre‘s bball iq is terrible. Steph gotta say forget the offense and just start shooting, because these scrubs are taking shots as soon as the ball touches their hands

Last edited:
He ducked it last year, not going to be able to escape the slander this time. He ain't THAT guy anymore. Gravity looking real worthless without another all time great shooter out there with him.

show us when your guy has won without having a legit number 2...........I’ll wait.

I just realized why I like these Milwaukee jerseys.

No dumb ******* Harley-Davidson patch. Are the bucks playing out the season without a sponsor?

show us when your guy has won without having a legit number 2...........I’ll wait.

Russ and Bean have carried squads to the playoffs without any legit #2 before. #GOATPG should be able to at least do that right?

McCollum developed into a second option during the season after two injury riddle seasons, but don't overlook the Blazers' 2015-16 season. They lost Aldridge, Lopez, Batum, Matthews and Afflalo from the previous season. Dame (and CJ) carried the team to the fifth seed in the conference and won a round in the playoffs.

Forget about teammates for a second. In 05-06 Kobe didn't even make his teammates better. But he made his TEAM better by playing to his full capacity. Steph will eventually play better but he been looking real funny just on an individual level so far. If you're the best player you're supposed to takeover and carry the team win or lose

McCollum developed into a second option during the season after two injury riddle seasons, but don't overlook the Blazers' 2015-16 season. They lost Aldridge, Lopez, Batum, Matthews and Afflalo from the previous season. Dame (and CJ) carried the team to the fifth seed in the conference and won a round in the playoffs.

post the roster for that team, compared to this trash that’s in GS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom