⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know slander is fun but it sounds like many have unrealistic expectations for steph. He's a weapon who needs to be used properly in an actual system. Chucking it from the logo while your teammates are in rhythm or only participating when you have the ball are not things we should expect from him. The night he scored his career high he wasn't the best player on the floor and lost the game.

Curry looks different when he doesn’t have the cards stacked in his favor :lol:

Cmon, man. I’m not even saying stack them in his favor but he looked good in the the 15 and 16 off-season and against the Blazers without KD in 19 when it was just him, Klay, Dray and a competently filled out roster.

I hardly call that stacking the cards in his favor. This roster is poverty, man :lol: Has to be one of the worst in the West.

Cmon, man. I’m not even saying stack them in his favor but he looked good in the the 15 and 16 off-season and against the Blazers without KD in 19 when it was just him, Klay, Dray and a competently filled out roster.

I hardly call that stacking the cards in his favor. This roster is poverty, man :lol: Has to be one of the worst in the West.

Can't put any stock in anything HIM HIM says about the Chef. He's been exposed as an undercover fan already. Boy was waving his Steph flag with pride until they became the villains.

On a serious note I’m surprised so many people are reveling in the Warriors failure. They were fun. They don’t have many unlikeable players, and it was the best basketball we ever saw.

they’ve been waiting to get this slander off. with that said, this roster is poverty man. Steve Kerr better call Pop and develop some new offensive philosophies

1608932719137.gif

I know slander is fun but it sounds like many have unrealistic expectations for steph. He's a weapon who needs to be used properly in an actual system. Chucking it from the logo while your teammates are in rhythm or only participating when you have the ball are not things we should expect from him. The night he scored his career high he wasn't the best player on the floor and lost the game.
So you're saying he's a system player?

Klay and Dray aint just anybody tho :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom