⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second half of the year literally going to be survival of the fittest... These schedules are a ****in meat grinder.

Lol ya got nothin I guess. He can talk social injustice, we don’t need his think-he’s-enlightening-us ideas on flat earths, logos, or that they should make new Grease movies. There’s such a thing as opinions you can keep to yourself, he always thinks his eureka moments are the smartest :lol:

Lol ya got nothin I guess. He can talk social injustice, we don’t need his think-he’s-enlightening-us ideas on flat earths, logos, or that they should make new Grease movies. There’s such a thing as opinions you can keep to yourself, he always thinks his eureka moments are the smartest :lol:
Tf you talking bout? ...he’s not the 1st or the last to talk bout changing the logo, that’s no “eureka” moment n really light on the stuff Kyrie talks about...You sounding like “stick to sports” :smh:

Why do you think is a bad idea tho ?:nerd:

You about to die on THIS hill after insisting the same man was really “KyMe”
76CFB0B0-8A08-43EE-A8FD-A7BEC2EFC56C.gif
@

Since it’s in the image of a player, I always thought the logo should be updated periodically...That makes the most sense, but for branding reasons I get why they keep it tho

Tf you talking bout? ...he’s not the 1st or the last to talk bout changing the logo, that’s no “eureka” moment n really light on the stuff Kyrie talks about...You sounding like “stick to sports” :smh:

Why do you think is a bad idea tho ?:nerd:

I said, he can totally talk important social injustice issues, but beyond that when it comes to his just god awful random thoughts, I’m gonna treat him like that stupid friend who has stupid ideas and never stops, it’s like dude enough alreadyyyyy

And why I don’t like the Kobe idea: I think we’d be changing it to Kobe basically because of the unprecedented manner of his passing more so than anything else that would give him leg up over anyone else, and that’s just strange to me.

young man put on a show for the people at MSG
sicc fit. liking the chain 🥇
#3 and #4 on the way
revengeSZN

turrible fit. But good to see my guy iced up once in a while. He cutting up this year :lol:

Prolly the first time I seen Steph rock a chain. ***** going have fronts in a month.

You’re full of **** dude you won’t find anything :lol:

O just because I didn’t like the terrible Myrie nickname?

Oh....

If we're changing the logo to Kobe, can we at least use a Kobe silhouette that doesn't look EXACTLY like the current one? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom