⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitchell was basically on a milk carton the entire game. They were getting mixed by Jordan Clarkson

Mitchell played great tonight. Buddy was moving the ball like a wizard. Playing defense too. The number of assist + hockey assist he had was enormous. Found Gobert on some great looks too.

Imagine how good LaMelo would look on the warriors.
Dray/Wiggins/Klay/LaMelo/Curry lineups would’ve been crazy.

It’s only a matter of time before everyone realizes how bad the warriors ****ed up.

NAH ! Wiseman is great pick. it depends on the fit. besides, Charlotte's lineup is pretty solid even without Lamelo. Rozier is having a breakout season also and Hayward seems to be getting his groove back. also, Wiggins is Derozan lite (not impressive at all).

Mitchell played great tonight. Buddy was moving the ball like a wizard. Playing defense too. The number of assist + hockey assist he had was enormous. Found Gobert on some great looks too.
I wouldn't say great as his usual, but he was fantastic in areas that the team needed. Imagine if D.O.N. was on his usual self, the score could have been a 40 pt massacre.

Utah is extremely impressive. Conley playing this well hella raises the ceiling. Just a question of whether they can hit these 3s in the playoffs. With (maybe) no crowds in the playoffs, I think it’ll be easier than it normally would be.

Still tho, if I’m the jazz I want to avoid playing the warriors in the first round by any means. Curry would make Gobert useless and **** would get scary quick.

Utah is extremely impressive. Conley playing this well hella raises the ceiling. Just a question of whether they can hit these 3s in the playoffs. With (maybe) no crowds in the playoffs, I think it’ll be easier than it normally would be.

Still tho, if I’m the jazz I want to avoid playing the warriors in the first round by any means. Curry would make Gobert useless and **** would get scary quick.
it depends on who's guarding Curry. I believe Utah has more shooters than the Warriors. lock Curry and the game is over. just look at the series between the Warriors and the Raptors. even with Curry shooting lights out, it wasn't enough without Klay and KD. Warriors have a good lineup, but don't expect Draymond to be their savior. guy is useless on offense.

They in there calling Shrouder a star and how this loss don't matter because they missing 2 stars :rofl:

they don't even say Brons name no mo lol the turn coming.
the Lebron narrative gets funnier everytime. from MVP candidate to making excuses on mileage and giving a free pass. give the other guys the narrative they deserve more than Lebron. also, didn't hear them talking about Spida Mitchell for MVP candidate. right SAS? right Shaq? right ESPN ?

Hello Lakers. remember me? (batman voice)
253879c6bcf4c6ad089e8306df529b65.jpg

Utah will avoid GSW. GSW will be a 5 seed by end of the season. They close out their last 6 at home, and had the toughest schedule up to this point, with the easiest the rest of the way. They’re a game out the 5 spot right now, and play Portland coming up.

Lol @ Warriors being a 5th seed. They’re playing better than everyone expected admittedly but nah.

It’ll be hard to catch the Suns unless cp3 gets hurt.
Blazers & Nuggets are in range to catch. It won’t be easy, but it’s do-able.
I think they’ll for sure pass the Spurs.
That leaves them 5-7 range.

Nobody in the first round wants to match up with the warriors.

Lol @ Warriors being a 5th seed. They’re playing better than everyone expected admittedly but nah.
1 game out of 5th and they have an easy schedule left after ASB. And they got their bodies back. 5th is definitely realistic. I still believe in 4th though. I forecasted 3rd or 4th but utah shook things up.

Gotta see if the sun's can stay the course and if cp3 body holds up 41 more games.

Last edited:
Imagine in the Finals Harden throwing alleys oops all day long to DJ, after blowing right by KCP, THT, Wes, with no Laker big in sight to offer any resistance.

Now imagine Harden driving down the lane, blowing right past his man, and Jarrett Allen protecting the paint with AD providing weak side help, while KD draws Bron out to the perimeter .

Huge difference for the Lakers if they had an extra rim protector/shot alterer like Allen or Whiteside
If Lakers had Dwight, Gobert wouldn't be getting all those easy dunks

Gasol ain't it anymore. If Cousins is motivated, he might be worthwhile picking up.

Rondo & Dwight departures clearly being felt right now.

It’s really not as crazy as you think. They are right there. I’m kinda upset they blew that 4 game trip they just had, and tricked off those ORL/Charlotte games. Should’ve went 4-0. Could easily be 20-13 right now.

But that team is night and day, from what everyone thought after the first two games of the season. This season so weird. Any night, anybody can Win for real. Charlotte cost me $600 tonight. Happy for lamelo...but man :smh:

It’s really not as crazy as you think. They are right there. I’m kinda upset they blew that 4 game trip they just had, and tricked off those ORL/Charlotte games. Should’ve went 4-0. Could easily be 20-13 right now.

But that team is night and day, from what everyone thought after the first two games of the season. This season so weird. Any night, anybody can Win for real. Charlotte cost me $600 tonight. Happy for lamelo...but man :smh:
I stopped betting on this season weeks ago. It’s far too unpredictable. In ways I haven’t seen when it comes to the nba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom