⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
BI and Bron been had beef. Y’all don’t remember bron cracking jokes about BI’s trainer?

Then there’s this:
40CE1765-8D24-4ECC-ADBD-8E93E06680EB.jpeg

I think BI had a story post where he was making fun of “strive for greatness” or whatever that corny saying is too.

My thoughts:
- Ingram describing himself as a generational talent is rich. He’s nice but he’s not that nice.
- I don’t fault BI cuz I’d be mad at the guy that got me shipped out of LA too.

Lakers looking flabby and sick.

AD aside they’re missing Dwight and Javale presence/energy In the paint. They are food inside at the moment.

Also Rondo who could game manage and hold Bron accountable when he gets on his passive *** ****.

Gasol ain't it anymore. If Cousins is motivated, he might be worthwhile picking up.

Rondo & Dwight departures clearly being felt right now.
there is a reason why Cousins got replaced by Wood despite the latter being injured. Cousins ain't it anymore. it's a Derrick Rose type scenario. also, Cousins is just chasing rings and not really playing anyways. make all the excuse but he's done. atleast Dwight was able to revive his career slightly.

*BI throws up ALA*

I mean LeBron was pretty garbage that year in LA
Lakers looking flabby and sick.

AD aside they’re missing Dwight and Javale presence/energy In the paint. They are food inside at the moment.

Also Rondo who could game manage and hold Bron accountable when he gets on his passive *** ****.
We BEEN known that though, even Skip been saying that since day one. They need some inside presence.

Utah is extremely impressive. Conley playing this well hella raises the ceiling. Just a question of whether they can hit these 3s in the playoffs. With (maybe) no crowds in the playoffs, I think it’ll be easier than it normally would be.

Still tho, if I’m the jazz I want to avoid playing the warriors in the first round by any means. Curry would make Gobert useless and **** would get scary quick.
Playoffs Curry? I think Mitchell could cancel out any high output he had in the playoffs. Mitchell's playoff numbers aren't that far off from Curry's.

Playoffs Curry? I think Mitchell could cancel out any high output he had in the playoffs. Mitchell's playoff numbers aren't that far off from Curry's.
Huge insult to curry. Mitchell has been legit terrible in the playoffs. His last real series against Houston was one of the worst I’ve seen from a star. I hope you’re not leaning on that bubble performance.

Jazz 3-point shooing is/has been bananas, but add me to the list of people who doubt they can sustain that level of proficiency all season, let alone through multiple playoff series against good teams. If they prove me wrong, good for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom