⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nba starting to ramp up going after content creators with DMCA violation
not sure if it has anything to do with the Top Shot product becoming popular
they've shut down a few popular warrior twitter gswchris dubs408

^^^ Is Randle an UFA at the end of this season? Would be kind messed up if he helps keep out the lottery and then bounces to another team.

so weird how y'all keep saying the Knicks should be tanking because this draft is going to be "good"

like any of you can predict if a draft will be good or not

you play to win the games. tanking isn't a feasible option in the NBA anymore

Most of this roster been injured a lot all season (like a lot of other teams tbh) especially the quality veteran pieces that where supposed to provide depth in Dunn, Rondo, Bogdonavic, Gallo who’s been injured then horrible outside of one game. Snell and Hill where not supposed to be getting this many minutes but have to out of necessity. The young dudes on roster aren’t enough by themselves a year older to be that good yet. That with some questionable coaching at times from LP

Trae is the least of the problems he’s been good overall this year outside of that cold stretch early in the year

If anyone on the hawks is looking funny in the light it’s John “imma max player” Collins. He’s still a good player but he lowkey isn’t as good as he thinks he is with what his game is right now

I’ll take your word for it since your a Hawks fan but Trae has disappointed me, I’ll wait tho.

so weird how y'all keep saying the Knicks should be tanking because this draft is going to be "good"

like any of you can predict if a draft will be good or not

you play to win the games. tanking isn't a feasible option in the NBA anymore

Yeah, you can predict what drafts will be good same years. Not with complete certainty, but most of the time that the experts say a draft is particularly strong, they end up being right. See, for example, the 2018 draft.

Yeah, you can predict what drafts will be good same years. Not with complete certainty, but most of the time that the experts say a draft is particularly strong, they end up being right. See, for example, the 2018 draft.
meh IQ was picked 25th. I don't care what the experts say

I’ll take your word for it since your a Hawks fan but Trae has disappointed me, I’ll wait tho.
He’s had his share of bad games this year mostly in that first losing streak at the start of the season but overall his stats are pretty much the same as last year. Only two standout difference are he’s down to 26.8 points a game right now compared to 29.6 and his 2pt % dropping from .501 to .467. That’s the biggest drop cause his floater has been more off and on this year compared to always on it seemed like last year.

Knicks get clowned when they lose & clowned when they win.

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 1.45.03 PM.png

This guy, man - whoops edited with link

Silver’s is not perfect by any stretch, but I can’t fault him for the COVID management considering the powers-that-be want as close to a “normal” season as possible.

Games are getting postponed because the tracing and quarantining protocols are strict, not because dudes are getting Corona left and right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom