⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Premier Free Agents" :lol:

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 1.57.06 PM.png

Maybe Kawhi misses the cold tho.
1614538785200.png

Knicks should target Gary Trent Jr. in the summer. Knockdown shooter, competes defensively and still has room to grow.
Would love him as a Mavs “budget” target this offseason as a THJ or JRich replacement.

one of the worst Eastern conference teams in a minute. everything after the Bucks is :sick:

none of them would be in the playoffs in the west lolol

What’s up with the Hawks? Trae an empty stat stuffer? There’s no way that roster should be 5 games below .500.
The “upgrades” they made in the off season either hurt or washed (Rondo/Gallo) And all the young wings they drafted been in n out the lineup due to injury...Solomon Hill and Tony Snell are in the Hawks rotation in 2021 so that’s all you need to know

He’s averaging 26, 9 and 4 ...would 30 be less disappointing to you?

I feel like you don’t watch tonight many Hawks games like most ppl :lol:

I don’t think he’s progressed from last season going into his 3rd year. It’s not the points, it’s his game play and efficiency.

I don’t think he’s progressed from last season going into his 3rd year. It’s not the points, it’s his game play and efficiency.
What about his “game play” don’t you like? ....Efficiency wise he’s shooting 38% from 3 and gets to the line so much that ppl hate him for it now , so what’s the problem there?

He basically ballin out the same way as when he was an all star last year but management and injury luck failing yo yet again

What about his “game play” don’t you like? ....Efficiency wise he’s shooting 38% from 3 and gets to the line so much that ppl hate him for it now , so what’s the problem there?

He basically ballin out the same way as when he was an all star last year but management and injury luck failing yo yet again

Mehhhhhh........

but I’ll wait. Good luck champ.

Trae has improved individually as a player. The hawks is just banged up bad. They signed 4 of the most injury prone players in the league. That's not on Trae. When they started to gel, DeAndre Hunter went down and then Gallo returned along with Bogdan thus restarting the entire chemistry process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom