⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody had the Hornets winning more games than the Pels. Melo came in and lit a fire on that team.

you forgot to credit Rozier who got better over time and playing lights out this season and Gordon Hayward. in fairness to Zion, he has Ingram of all people (Mr. Inconsistent and Lonzo). removing both Zion and Lamelo in the mix, Bobcats are still way better compared to the Pelicans.

i wasnt taught how to take charges
i was taught to move my feet and stay in front of my man

Top 30 Collin Sexton GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Do you mean falling on your back with or without contact? If there’s contact, defender stopped and is outside of the restricted area, that’s a textbook charge.

Yeah I know what the rule is I've acknowledged that several times. I'm only saying I don't like the run to a spot just to fall over because it encourages flopping. Like Trae Young ain't knocking Brook Lopez over but flop and draw the charge.

Little or no contact, not enough to actually cause a player to fall over. The player falling over is doing so to exaggerate the play in order to draw the foul. Do not like it. If a player lowers their shoulder and tries to drive through a player's chest, then yeah offensive foul.

Not stuff like this though. Was never a fan.

ledestroyer.gif

I'm telling you if you make that trade the Hornets would be a worst team.

Where the wins at though? All that talent and Pelicans are still bottom dwellers.

you forgot to credit Rozier who got better over time and playing lights out this season and Gordon Hayward. in fairness to Zion, he has Ingram of all people (Mr. Inconsistent and Lonzo). removing both Zion and Lamelo in the mix, Bobcats are still way better compared to the Pelicans. I will still choose the Bobcats over the Pelicans.

Nick Collison was one of the all time undercut an already airborne player and get the call still guys. Nash was pretty prolific too. Its kind of a European play really. I hate refs taking away amazing dunkons to call bs charges.

I didn’t think the Pels were a playoff team. I thought the hornets would be about 10th ish in the East.

we can talk about comparing the 2 teams’ records but there is only a 2 game difference.
for me, Ingram is a bad fit if you are going to make him your man on your team. he is too inconsistent and plays too much hero ball to be that guy that would win you games. atleast Clarkson is finally realizing his role and playing much better as a 6th man on the Jazz. point is, I don't see both Ingram and Zion playing their best together.

you forgot to credit Rozier who got better over time and playing lights out this season and Gordon Hayward. in fairness to Zion, he has Ingram of all people (Mr. Inconsistent and Lonzo). removing both Zion and Lamelo in the mix, Bobcats are still way better compared to the Pelicans. I will still choose the Bobcats over the Pelicans.

What I'm saying is Terry and hayward are playing better because of Lamelo.

Damn I went to sleep Thinkin it was no way even the Kings could mess up that lead with just a min left :lol: :smh:
who was that tall guy on the Kings that kept on fouling players in that remaining 1 minute? that jabroni cost them the game.

even without Lamelo in the game? WOW. that is so extraordinary. the real GOAT, way better than AD.

Yeah I know what the rule is I've acknowledged that several times. I'm only saying I don't like the run to a spot just to fall over because it encourages flopping. Like Trae Young ain't knocking Brook Lopez over but flop and draw the charge.

Little or no contact, not enough to actually cause a player to fall over. The player falling over is doing so to exaggerate the play in order to draw the foul. Do not like it. If a player lowers their shoulder and tries to drive through a player's chest, then yeah offensive foul.

Not stuff like this though. Was never a fan.

ledestroyer.gif
Foul. Atlanta ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom