⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nba has a racist culture when it comes to coaches.

Look at Luke walton bum ***. Still cashing checks and feeding his family

I'm not sure if it's a racism in this situation. Seems more like the Kings are on another level when it comes to incompetence. Luke Walton should've been fired weeks ago!

I'm not sure if it's a racism in this situation. Seems more like the Kings are on another level when it comes to incompetence. Luke Walton should've been fired weeks ago!
Pierce is also a year ahead of Luke in his term with Atlanta and has been every bit as bad record-wise.

Ultimately probably doesn’t matter - Luke probably won’t survive the ASB.

I mean, Luke is still Bill Walton's son. Feel like that has almost as much to do with it as him being white.

Maybe 60-40.

And while Lloyd Pierce has been bad, to me, I feel there was some sabotaging by Trae. Since last season it seems that there's been tension. I don't know why a second year player feels like he needs a switch in coaching that soon other than he straight up doesn't like the guy. Kinda ****ty. Then you had Trae basically dogging it after John Collins calling him out in film or whatever team meeting. Seems kinda problematic already but he's a supreme talent so it will probably go unnoticed.

Last edited:
no
mercy

BE49A16F-082D-41D8-8DA2-B2D7A0E881C2.jpeg

I can’t rock with this for several reasons. First off, as DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican says, it’s not HIS fault if the other team can’t stop his kids. Second, is he supposed to tell his young bols to just stop scoring? Finally, it was probably an opportunity for some dudes at the end of the bench who never play to get significant burn which always gets the people going.

This is soft AF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom