⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t rock with this for several reasons. First off, as DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican says, it’s not HIS fault if the other team can’t stop his kids. Second, is he supposed to tell his young bols to just stop scoring? Finally, it was probably an opportunity for some dudes at the end of the bench who never play to get significant burn which always gets the people going.

This is soft AF.

EYE personally wouldn't run the score up like that. That isn't a 30 point victory man. :lol:

Nba has a racist culture when it comes to coaches.

Look at Luke walton bum ***. Still cashing checks and feeding his family

Luke coasted off the backs of Wardell and co. for 24 games back in 2015 and has been given a NBA head coaching position by 2 franchises over the course of 5 years while simultaneously being terrible at it.

If that’s not white privilege idk what is.

IMG_20191104_180514.jpg

Damn, I can’t believe this picture of me and Lizzie leaked. No privacy anymore:smh:

I can’t rock with this for several reasons. First off, as DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican says, it’s not HIS fault if the other team can’t stop his kids. Second, is he supposed to tell his young bols to just stop scoring? Finally, it was probably an opportunity for some dudes at the end of the bench who never play to get significant burn which always gets the people going.

This is soft AF.

Also, this was girls so there will be more of an outrage.

The Jazz are really good but the thing that gives me pause about their postseason prospects is that

1. They don't have a top 10 player in the league and historically you need a super star on that level to win a championship

2. They're relying on historically good three-point shooting percentages. Call me crazy but I don't think they're going to shoot 40% plus from 3 in the playoffs. If they are able to keep this hot shooting up, they are definitely a title contender and should be considered the favorites. They've been great all season but when the Jazz aren't raining down threes at a historic clip, they've looked vulnerable (like any team would)

What are they going to do when teams actually try and play defense in the playoffs? Who is their go-to guy to create in the clutch?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom