⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Wall had a season high and you posting the opps?

AE9EA663-9919-475C-9F98-0C91A912DB75.gif

Imagine listening to podcasts

anyone listen to channels on the clubhouse app? friend just gave me an invite to join so I humored her on it.

sort of reminds me of a live/interactive podcast. it's almost like the AOL chatrooms from the late 90s/early 2000s but you can just talk.

anyone listen to channels on the clubhouse app? friend just gave me an invite to join so I humored her on it.

sort of reminds me of a live/interactive podcast. it's almost like the AOL chatrooms from the late 90s/early 2000s but you can just talk.

Are you in the rooms where people are giving helpful music industry advice, or the ones where women have moaning contests to win $300?

Analytics is why 3 guys a game tying 4 on 1 break stop at the 3pt line, and 1 guy goes to the corner 3 😂

MPjR goofed. That’s the kind of stuff you get out of a 20 year old...who played 3 college games and a half season in the league.

Anti-Analytics will have you signing Jamal Crawford or Joe Johnson...because they “get buckets” in the Big3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom