⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
we playing dumb now

One word... SIPS
Ironically, and I totally forgot about this until you said that, but I met Ben Simmons at SIPS in 2017. He had an after dark table next to us at Uptown Beer Garden. He was kind of an ******* but I was with another manager who was stanning so I get it :lol:

Ironically, and I totally forgot about this until you said that, but I met Ben Simmons at SIPS in 2017. He had an after dark table next to us at Uptown Beer Garden. He was kind of an ******* but I was with another manager who was stanning so I get it :lol:

i think after all the fights with people they got rid of it all..

my office is right next to uptown beer garden literally, sign is still posted on the railing. uptown beer garden and comcast building used to get litty

wish we linked up man

1614786991668.jpeg

1614787007243.jpeg

As a Lakers fan, I don't even mind how these standings look 🤷🏿‍♂️. I wouldn't be afraid to play the Blazers in the first round and Suns, Even without home court advantage. Blazers, Suns then Jazz/Clippers wouldn't be that rough.

In this scenario, Utah would have a pretty rough road to the Finals. GSW then Clippers followed by the Lakersvin the WCF

Screenshot_20210303-094850_Google.jpg

Despite how crazy this first part of the season has been, the playoff standings as of today really don't look THAT far off from what a lot of folks expected.

True. The Knicks being where they are is probably the only real surprise. And maybe the Mavs currently being out of a playoff spot.

i think after all the fights with people they got rid of it all..

my office is right next to uptown beer garden literally, sign is still posted on the railing. uptown beer garden and comcast building used to get litty

wish we linked up man
They got rid of it? Minus whale annex the city of Philadelphia for the summer.

Comcast Center (Table 31 then CHOPS) was were you find the upscale/wannabe posh thotties. The Marathon on Market, though? Thots that were about that action :lol:

Can't really say the Mavs struggling is a surprise. With KP's unavailability and Tim Hardaway jr being your second option what can really be expected?

I've only watched the Suns play a couple times this year, but I think it's enough to feel comfortable saying Deandre Ayton plays the least aesthetically pleasing brand of basketball in the NBA for my money right now.
Nubian princess

Them the looks your momma gave you before you were about to catch a butt whoopin.

That was an emphatic MVP-like performance by Jokic last night. If he maintains his production in the 2nd half of the season and the Nuggets can improve their record a little more, it should go to him.

Can't really say the Mavs struggling is a surprise. With KP's unavailability and Tim Hardaway jr being your second option what can really be expected?

The Mavs aren't struggling though

We went 2-7 during the stretch where every starter was out except Luka and that's difference between the 5 seed and where we are at now.

Since everyone has comeback the Mavs have been a good team.

I've been hating on this roster all season but they have been good when they have all been available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom