⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got rid of it? Minus whale annex the city of Philadelphia for the summer.

Comcast Center (Table 31 then CHOPS) was were you find the upscale/wannabe posh thotties. The Marathon on Market, though? Thots that were about that action :lol:

dawg it was the perfect set up all in the same vicinity to

i may come off as a prick on here regarding my Simmons takes but I am very chill outside of NT lol although it may not seem that way

😂😂😂 Atlanta is going to be popping during all-star weekend. This was simultaneously the best idea and the worst idea ever. Atlanta really said "F the Mayor". What did she think was going to happen if Atlanta is hosting NBA All-Star weekend. I remember the last time it was here in the mid-2000s and it was a madhouse. Did she really think that celebrities wouldn't come? Does the NBA really think that it's players won't be in these clubs?

Last edited:
As a Lakers fan, I don't even mind how these standings look 🤷🏿‍♂️. I wouldn't be afraid to play the Blazers in the first round and Suns, Even without home court advantage. Blazers, Suns then Jazz/Clippers wouldn't be that rough.

In this scenario, Utah would have a pretty rough road to the Finals. GSW then Clippers followed by the Lakersvin the WCF

Screenshot_20210303-094850_Google.jpg
Blazers or Spurs (no disrespect anti) would be the IDEAL first round matchup. Nuggets or GSW in R1 would be rough.

Seeing Future perform March Madness live during march probably gonna make Covid worth it.

Then you got Baby, Moneybagg, 42 , Sex and Durk. Sheesh

😂😂😂 Atlanta is going to be popping during all-star weekend. This was simultaneously the best idea and the worst idea ever

The NBA definitely cracked down. One of the best weekends of my life was ASW (ironically when I met Taylor) and back then it was mostly players hosting the parties not artists. I guess they’re taking over as headliners for the clubs since the CP3’s, Harden’s, etc of the world can’t

😂😂😂 Atlanta is going to be popping during all-star weekend. This was simultaneously the best idea and the worst idea ever. Atlanta really said "F the Mayor". What did she think was going to happen if Atlanta is hosting NBA All-Star weekend. I remember the last time it was here in the mid-2000s and it was a madhouse. Did she really think that celebrities wouldn't come? Does the NBA really think that it's players won't be in these clubs?

BF9232FA-1E47-45D0-997E-8524BED0F9A4.png

:rofl:

The Mavs aren't struggling though

We went 2-7 during the stretch where every starter was out except Luka and that's difference between the 5 seed and where we are at now.

Since everyone has comeback the Mavs have been a good team.

I've been hating on this roster all season but they have been good when they have all been available
Dead *** spot on...

They've been exactly what people thought they would be outside a COVID stretch where rotation pieces 3 through like 8 were all completely offline and KP was in his first games back off the knee.

They're not struggling. At all. They're 15-6 if you take out the almost 3 weeks of COVID riddled disaster time.

Shaq is a gigantic dude. I'd imagine that is some type of expensive sleep apnea mask.

Nah it’s not, it’s just a 300 dollar “air climate” mask with a couple of small fans that are charged by a USB cord. :lol: :lol:

I meant it ain’t nothing too new, outta towners been flockin to all those tourists traps on that list for months now...NBA/the city knew what’s up, don’t wanna hear em crying :lol:

Cant imagine still going to spots like Compound or Goldroom but the ho’s gon be showing out for any cat with a little glow to em, layups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom