⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure who that is with his shirt off on what looks like a plane, but he gotta chill. I’m assuming it’s a team owner.

It’s been pretty wild since Christmas in Atlanta. Tyrese and Luda got carjacked, Cyhi had his whip sprayed up and now this Chucky dude got killed. I’d advise people to leave the jewels and flashy stuff at home, the jackboys are hungry right now.

I just took a look on Twitter, Atlanta gonna be ****ed in 2 weeks
As far as ppl flying in the city to party with no pandemic dambs it’s been like that since last summer...The NBA just threw an extra spotlight on that with this unnecessary all star weekend ...Most ppl I know in the city ain’t even messing with it, it’s 98% outta towners wildin

As far as ppl flying in the city to party with no pandemic dambs it’s been like that since last summer...The NBA just threw an extra spotlight on that with this unnecessary all star weekend ...Most ppl I know in the city ain’t even messing with it, it’s 98% outta towners wildin
No mask anywhere

people wilding

shoulder to shoulder in the club

singing/rapping loud af

should work out well

Last edited:
Stay masked up like Daylyt in broad daylight

but it’s ATL, mask off been in rotation since June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom