⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
He takes 4 steps after his last dribble. Yall don't hoop :smh:

A player who gathers the ball while progressing may (a) take two steps in coming to a stop, passing or shooting the ball or (b) if he has not yet dribbled, one step prior to releasing the ball to start his dribble.

A player who gathers the ball while dribbling may take two steps in coming to a stop, passing or shooting the ball.

The first step occurs when a foot, or both feet, touch the floor after the player gathers the ball.

He takes 4 steps after his last dribble. Yall don't hoop :smh:

A player who gathers the ball while progressing may (a) take two steps in coming to a stop, passing or shooting the ball or (b) if he has not yet dribbled, one step prior to releasing the ball to start his dribble.

A player who gathers the ball while dribbling may take two steps in coming to a stop, passing or shooting the ball.

The first step occurs when a foot, or both feet, touch the floor after the player gathers the ball.

It's cool. The more words you use the more you explain that you don't understand the rules.

Yea I thought it was pretty clear but I guess it isn't for all.

He clearly took two individual steps.

He basically started his Two-Step gather from the Free Throw Line, but people watch the ball so of course it gets confusing.
Honestly I can’t figure out how anyone can see it as a travel, it’s so clear

Screenshot_20210307-053556.png

This is his gather. Yall can debate amongst yourselves for the rest of the day

The Lee vs DC argument has podcasts, traveling rules are there any more layers

Sure, but I wasn’t even referring to them. I was thinking about the amount of Twitter activity around travel/no travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom