⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were down 22 then they finally abandoned that equal opportunity stuff & went High pick & roll with Steph :lol: Kerr can fight it as much as he wants but that’s the best offense with the current personnel.

Yes that means they’re now the Golden State Rockets, I know thats killing Kerr.
Exactly. IDK why they are going on with this charade. It'll take them about two weeks to totally abandon it.

I have GSW in the playoffs, not saying it will be easy, but this game is indicative of nothing to me. Not only are they just not as good as Brooklyn, but it will take time to adjust to this new system that is trying to not be Steph dominated but needs to be.
But the issue is they are also in the tough spot where they need to keep Steph healthy. Can they afford to be Steph dominate and risk him getting hurt?

Exactly. IDK why they are going on with this charade. It'll take them about two weeks to totally abandon it.
They'll tread water with Steph on the court and when he rests, they'll get blown out of the water.

They'll tread water with Steph on the court and when he rests, they'll get blown out of the water.
I was waiting until I saw more possessions but its not just the non-Steph minutes, but the non-Steph possessions. Every possession he didn't initiate was a disaster.
But the issue is they are also in the tough spot where they need to keep Steph healthy. Can they afford to be Steph dominate and risk him getting hurt?
You can't do both. Either you want to make the playoffs or you want to chalk the season. If its the former you have to ride Steph like he's Harden its your only chance.

Wiggins is trash wont be long before Bob Myers ships him out man is this dude a bust.

Dude is so clumsy and soft no way they get much in return for him Bob gonna have to really pull a rabbit out a hat.

wiggins...
SAD-STEPHEN-CURRY.png

I was waiting until I saw more possessions but its not just the non-Steph minutes, but the non-Steph possessions. Every possession he didn't initiate was a disaster.

You can't do both. Either you want to make the playoffs or you want to chalk the season. If its the former you have to ride Steph like he's Harden its your only chance.
OR you can go for broke and trade for Harden. :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom