⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were down 22 then they finally abandoned that equal opportunity stuff & went High pick & roll with Steph :lol: Kerr can fight it as much as he wants but that’s the best offense with the current personnel.

Yes that means they’re now the Golden State Rockets, I know thats killing Kerr.
Kerr is a clown, harden hasn’t ran a high pick and roll in how long?

You can't do both. Either you want to make the playoffs or you want to chalk the season. If its the former you have to ride Steph like he's Harden its your only chance.
He just doesn’t have the frame like a Harden or Bron to do that at this stage of his career, IMO. But I get the sentiment.

Warriors fans are already making excuses for getting thrashed. Out here acting like washed Draymond would make a difference 😂😂😂🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

Hate to say it but rhythm matters in the NBA. Warriors been off a year without key players. This should've been expected honestly. The warriors figuring themselves out.

This is the first year where the impact of Mark Jackson being gone will show up. The defensive identity is gone and it has been that way for some time.

Dubs also dont developing anyone not in that core group that was prior to Kerr. Wonder how long the patience with Kerr remains before they start questioning themselves internally

Chapter closed it was a great run while we had it. Hate on the dubs all you want happy they get hated on. Could not have seen this ever being a possibility in the 90s, 00's. Have come along way.

S/O to Juan Anderson he has one of those dope yayareafinest mixtapes :smokin

But if he's a key bench player your team is lowkey in trouble :lol:

Every year people tell us Wiggins gonna surprise folks and every year them same people are surprised that he's still a bum
Steph gonna sit out more 4th quarters this season than he did in 2016, except this time they're gonna be in Ls

That alley-oop was Wiggin's career in a nutshell
Wiggins is trash wont be long before Bob Myers ships him out man is this dude a bust.

Dude is so clumsy and soft no way they get much in return for him Bob gonna have to really pull a rabbit out a hat.
Watching Wiggins play basketball makes me sick

I just don't understand how this man fell off so drastically. He went to the league and lost ALL intensity.

Watching this, it's hard to believe it's the same dude now.

OR you can go for broke and trade for Harden. :nerd:
Either that or just hope Wiseman somehow becomes what you expect him to be in 2024 now. I just don't understand what is happening currently.
He just doesn’t have the frame like a Harden or Bron to do that at this stage of his career, IMO. But I get the sentiment.
I am inclined to agree but trying it is better than THIS. Like what are we doing here? Eric Pascall ISOs? Wiggins?

He has the same “measurements” as Westbrook doe.

all that off the ball stuff ain’t going to fly when there’s no reason not to take your eyes off of Steph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom