⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad Blake can still dunk in a practice setting.
There is no grey area for Blake IMO. We got folks in here asking for 15 points/7 boards and others saying he’ll be an often DNP-CD. Man is going to either really surprise or really disappoint folks. That goes for minutes, role and production.

Vengeance Circuit 😤😤😤

There’s still some seats left on the bandwagon.
Is KD officially going to be byke after ASB? I might need a seat on this train but Blake is averaging 12/5 in 31 MPG in a starting role. Claxton is dropping a smooth 10/4 in 15 MPG off the bench. How is Blake replacing him?

Vengeance Circuit 😤😤😤

There’s still some seats left on the bandwagon.

There are 2 former Clipper stars on your bench. Essentially already cursing you from getting past the 2nd round.

James Harden is going to disappear in the playoffs. Essentially costing you any chance at a title.

KD and Kyrie is not enough to beat the better New York team, the Knicks, let alone the Lakers.

There are 2 former Clipper stars on your bench. Essentially already cursing you from getting past the 2nd round.

James Harden is going to disappear in the playoffs. Essentially costing you any chance at a title.

KD and Kyrie is not enough to beat the better New York team, the Knicks, let alone the Lakers.

Respect your kuya when you talk to me.

So we’re doing THIS today

James Harden is going to disappear in the playoffs. Essentially costing you any chance

at a title.

1615313187999.gif

Where am I wrong?

The Nets the dude with all these brands on wondering why he aint getting no attention.

Knicks just rockin the Gucci. All Eyes on them.
Are you a Knicks fan? And I got a lot of love knIckerbocker NTers so I’m not being disrespectful. Two of my very good friends are Knicks fans. I’m just attempting to gauge your level of commitment to the franchise

All this ASG and Oladipo talk reminded me of one of the most iconic ASG x Pacers moments.....

You just know MJ calls Jermaine O’Neal a BAN to this day :lol: The XVIIs and XVIIIs are underrated too btw. The Lightning XVII (which he rocked the previous year’s ASG) lows were :smokin Matter of fact, XVII through XX were all spicy.

I stopped collecting around Jordan 23 but two of my boys drove from Pittsburgh to the DMV to cop the Titanium’s at Downtown Locker Room (@B Sox @DCAllAfrican @frshstunna @VARNELL HILL @wavycrocket - if they know, they know) when they dropped. Only one was able to secure a pair. This man is a solid 10.5-11 and all that was available was an 8.5. Not only did he cop, he as a grown adult with a wife and kid actually squeezes his feet into them to rock from time to time. Couldn’t be me :lol:

i still have this game that i recorded on vhs :lol:
they wanted MJ to have the storybook ending
JO said **** it
Kobe a good guy for missing one of those free throws

Are you a Knicks fan? And I got a lot of love knIckerbocker NTers so I’m not being disrespectful. Two of my very good friends are Knicks fans. I’m just attempting to gauge your level of commitment to the franchise

In real life Im a Laker fan.

But Nba Jam, Street, Live and 2k.

It is KNICKS all day.

I have won so much money playing pickup games with them.

Carmelo anthony and Tony Douglas, to me, are the GREATEST NBA 2K players ever forged.

And we all know, us serious gamers, we playing the game more than watchin when you compare the actual hours.

So Ive dedicated a lot to the Knicks franchise imo.

Also, as the BEST TALKER on the site, I am an assett to the Knicks fanship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom