⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never forgive the Clippers for not making Lob Angeles a thing
"Lob city"
tenor.gif
Pretty sure it’s was cuz Tyga’s Rack City was buzzin at the time :lol:

If we did it as a contest, I’d put my money on datznasty datznasty
she ugly bruh. Even when I used to hobby on a budget like qv to 30 min under $100 all inclusive, them women looking better than her. It's a pandemic now too, I bet prices are highly negotiable. Lowkey I don met a few joints I was like yo you need to move to LA or NY or something and get with a rapper, athlete, or something because they were that level (ask nawghtyhare), but mammysan probably got a firewall on the internet and holds their phone for booking or something. #insertSupermangif

what's the playground rules on throwing the ball off a defender's head?
we fouling? putting hands? play on?

Pretty sure it’s was cuz Tyga’s Rack City was buzzin at the time :lol:

Nah. It was something Blake said to DJ off-the-cuff when news broke of the CP3 trade. Said “it’s gonna be Lob City, baby”, the media heard it and it took off from there.

😂 these stereotypes are dumb tbh
Sometimes suburb hoops you might not see a foul called all game lol. Ball movement, jump shooting and soft defense... however I’m stereotyping myself lol

only one thing is for sure, football players hack like crazy
what about wrestlers who try to hoop

asking for a friend

Sometimes suburb hoops you might not see a foul called all game lol. Ball movement, jump shooting and soft defense... however I’m stereotyping myself lol

the worst is when people intentionally foul to stop a basket putting the offensive player in danger
Like bruh just let him score u dont want him twisting an ankle or pulling something
We all got jobs and lives outside of ball just here for somee cardio

don't mind him. he doesn't even hoop
you in LA?

Let’s start a team
the worst is when people intentionally foul to stop a basket putting the offensive player in danger
Like bruh just let him score u dont want him twisting an ankle or pulling something
We all got jobs and lives outside of ball just here for somee cardio

you in LA?

Might be different on that side of the world but here, there is definitely a distinction on how "we" play and how "they" play.

In terms of the calls that are made during the game.

The first time I EVER heard anyone call an offensive foul or over the back call was when I was out Silver Spring, MAryland. ( Hometown of Matt Maloney BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE )

Ball off the head, we gotta fight. When I played in that exhibition with Alimoe, Sauce, White Chocolate, and all of them I didn't even have to say it. I was playing defense and just staring in their eyes like "you betta not"

When we played with the higher level ballers like x ncaa and overseas dudes, we had a lot of strange rules related to the fact that we felt we were NBA players just waiting for an NBA scout to show up. Like if you hate a shot off glass from the front ankle, no bucket but you get ball back up top. Moving screens and offensive fouls that are egregious, we'll be like nah nah ball back up top, you just can't score off of it basically but it's not a turnover, you can have the ball back up top. If you're ever on my team and I wave you over to come take this screen, take it. When I set a screen, ****** not getting through it. You're gonna be open. And if you set a screen on me, you won't do it more than twice.

On that play though, I'm calling travel. On second look, it's just a weird play, but yea I'm calling it. On second look with replay, yea its good money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom