⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are u asking for feet pics???

image.jpg
ill bruh what;s wrong with your feet!

Ball off the head, we gotta fight. When I played in that exhibition with Alimoe, Sauce, White Chocolate, and all of them I didn't even have to say it. I was playing defense and just staring in their eyes like "you betta not"

When we played with the higher level ballers like x ncaa and overseas dudes, we had a lot of strange rules related to the fact that we felt we were NBA players just waiting for an NBA scout to show up. Like if you hate a shot off glass from the front ankle, no bucket but you get ball back up top. Moving screens and offensive fouls that are egregious, we'll be like nah nah ball back up top, you just can't score off of it basically but it's not a turnover, you can have the ball back up top. If you're ever on my team and I wave you over to come take this screen, take it. When I set a screen, ****** not getting through it. You're gonna be open. And if you set a screen on me, you won't do it more than twice.

On that play though, I'm calling travel. On second look, it's just a weird play, but yea I'm calling it. On second look with replay, yea its good money
That’s true, for the random BS that happens in games sometimes like the egregious shxt, it’s ball up top, keep the ball but no basket. Egregious travels, carries, moving screens, offensive fouls, etc. Depends on context. Game score, flow of the game, comp, how many downs lol

Might be different on that side of the world but here, there is definitely a distinction on how "we" play and how "they" play.

In terms of the calls that are made during the game.

The first time I EVER heard anyone call an offensive foul or over the back call was when I was out Silver Spring, MAryland. ( Hometown of Matt Maloney @BIG LEEMELONE )
Reminds me of this story

Great Value Tobias Harris outchea

I thought they hooped out in Virginia 😂

Lol these teams gonna be in for a rude awakening. You don’t build a wall in the paint for Simmons, you have to body him up with size before he gets downhill

lol @ that quote. Please allow Ben to score in the paint. :lol:

RoCo got moved for 2 firsts with 2.5 years left on his contract, so maybe something along those lines? Throw Nesmith or Romeo in there. AG has 1.5 years left before he's a UFA. Can't really imagine a world where he's re-signing in Orlando next summer. I don't really know what his value would be exactly.

Boston wouldn't have to give Orlando any bad contracts back to make money work because they can just absorb him in the TPE.

AG is weird because there's still that "potential" element in him. It's been less than a stellar fit for him his entire career so maybe going to a team like Minny can unlock some of that potential given what his role will be there.

With Boston, I am not quite sure what to expect there. I guess he can be a 4 or small ball 5. Barnes feels like the cleaner fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom